IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort or Nova park - Long term accomodation?

jake-the-snake

Im going to spend about 6 months in Patts and looking for a good price long time accomodation with decent facilities; Pool, Breakfast and Gym.

Guest houses are out of guestion. I think for a long time stay hotel is better. And guesthouses usually dont have pools or Gyms.

Both hotels offer all the services i need, but i really dont have any experiences about the location or quality of the hotels?

Both has very good mothly price; 16 000THB ++

I have read tons of reviews and think that Pattaya Bay has better location (?), but Nova Park has much better gym and overall quality.

Can you help me to choose which one i should take?

Thanks!

Pattaya Bay Resort has a much better location and reputation in my opinion. Just a few minutes walk to the Avenue mall and 2nd road. If you are staying so long why not rent a condo? Many have pools, Gyms and a restaurant you can eat breakfast in or even order to your room.

Thanks for answering!

I think condo would be ideal for my needs, but i really dont know anything about them. I think i will spend this weekend googling about the condo's on Patts. So far i have found a Dancewatchers Talay 6 condo and allready send email to them.

Can you recommend some condolinium with a pool, gym and breakfast in very central location?

View Talay 6 has everything you are looking for and Dancewatchers has a very good reputation. You can always check the items for sale and rent section on this board as well. All the newer condos will have a pool and some sort of gym, breakfast you can easily get at many places in Pattaya so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

I've stayed in Nova Park many a times.. the pool may not be that good.. most of the time it's in the shade!.. no breakfast.. but other than that I would recommend it over PBR.. Nova Park is in a nice, quiet road off second road.. Soi AR.. convenient stores nearby... a good gym.. I would choose Nova Park anytime... :)

Given that they've just cleared the land behind PBR... looks like there will be construction and pounding for years to come...

I've been a regular there but gonna have to find another place to stay now...

Suggestions?

Edited by Saddic

• 2 weeks later...

I beleive the monthly deal at the PBR is more now. I stay there a month at a time.

My anti-virus pops up when I go to there site so I can't look it up..