IGNORED

Recommend a Thai buffet?

HappyHour1973

Lots of English Breakfast threads here but can anyone recommend a good Thai buffet??

Not looking at the Shangri-La 8 zillion baht just a good simple Thai buffet (if they exist)

for 100-300 baht maybe (is that realistic?).

I hear a lot about the 150 baht all you can eat places but where are they? Not the

neu-a yaang gaw-lee places (although I DO love those too) but I mean other kinds

of Thai buffets ... or are they are like that?

Good place to take a girl or go by yourself and stuff yourself with a few beers!!?

The best thai buffet is called "Fish". It's about 100 yards down a side road opposite Tiffanys on 2nd Road. The buffet is (or was) 169 baht and you can eat all you want including grilled fish and prawns.

Ninja on third rd

T.K..... the soi between 3rd rd and second rd(not sure of the name of soi)

The Fish... soi past the gas station heading north on second rd toward,s Big C

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

The best thai buffet is called "Fish". It's about 100 yards down a side road opposite Tiffanys on 2nd Road. The buffet is (or was) 169 baht and you can eat all you want including grilled fish and prawns.

Thanks for explaining where it is.

A couple people said it was behind Big C but there is more than one.

I will try it out next trip.

Ninja on third rd

T.K..... the soi between 3rd rd and second rd(not sure of the name of soi)

The Fish... soi past the gas station heading north on second rd toward,s Big C

I know of Ninja food and that is a Thai BBQ place...I think the op was actually looking for a place that has Thai Dishes buffet style.

Your list as great though and I will try the other places for sure as I love a Thai BBQ buffet and had only tred Ninja so far.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Soi 6 do a good Thai buffet. All you can eat, 1000 baht a head.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

:LOL2: Ate porridge funny?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Thanks for explaining where it is.

A couple people said it was behind Big C but there is more than one.

I will try it out next trip.

I know of Ninja food and that is a Thai BBQ place...I think the op was actually looking for a place that has Thai Dishes buffet style.

Your list as great though and I will try the other places for sure as I love a Thai BBQ buffet and had only tred Ninja so far.

T.K. is more a thai style Bufftet, open air.

Dishes are mainly Thai can even do your own som tum,a lot of the deserts are thai sweets ,they had a speical on last month , might still be same price not sure all you can eat 187bt (drinks extra )

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

T.K. is more a thai style Bufftet, open air.

Dishes are mainly Thai can even do your own som tum,a lot of the deserts are thai sweets ,they had a speical on last month , might still be same price not sure all you can eat 187bt (drinks extra )

It sounds great then.

I will definately try it out and then head to TK residence after to work off all the food.

Both places I have never been to but hear they are good.

Is TK the one with all the fairy lights around it just past Hollywood?

I've ridden past it many times but never stopped there.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

It sounds great then.

I will definately try it out and then head to TK residence after to work off all the food.

Both places I have never been to but hear they are good.

Is TK the one with all the fairy lights around it just past Hollywood?

I've ridden past it many times but never stopped there.

Yer that's the place,

There is a sign on a tall post that say's T.K. The buffet is set up the back with all the tables on the outside

The fish sounds the go, I will try it

Edited by SSLK

Yer that's the place,

There is a sign on a tall post that say's T.K. The buffet is set up the back with all the tables on the outside

The place is called the Dome, next to TK Resort ST hotel

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Thanks for the tips -- I'll add these to my list of potential restaurants!

The fish sounds the go, I will try it

199bt all u can eat

Great value enjoy.

The place is called the Dome, next to TK Resort ST hotel

Yes same place i think I call it T.K.

Fish sounds good if I can find it!

Head north on second rd toward's Big C , when u see a petrol station (there is only 1) on your right hand side turn up the next street, it is about 300mtr's or 4000mtr's on the right hand side,

i will find a pic for u.DSC01011 (640x360).jpg make sure u take someone who likes to cook for u

Edited by rickyt

Head north on second rd toward's Big C , when u see a petrol station (there is only 1) on your right hand side turn up the next street, it is about 300mtr's or 4000mtr's on the right hand side,

i will find a pic for u.post-42476-0-91336600-1342344813.jpg make sure u take someone who likes to cook for u

looks great

looks great

Yes the fish is well worth checking out ,in my opinion it's good value,

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah always go to Fish Buffet at least once a trip a good place to relax and spend an hour or two with some friends

Try the Hilton hotel they do a great buffet everyday it's Asian food on Thursday's 12-2 pm 380bht per head, the food is tremendous....... Well worth it

• 2 weeks later...

That's all good as long as there is not too much fish going on.