IGNORED

Why did I start reading this forum? arghhh!

youngster

First of all. Sorry for my bad English and typing skills. Just not that good in english wrighting!

Six weeks ago life was pretty easy. After work I did my sports, saw my friends and I enoyed my life! How could this all change?

After searching on google for hotel/houses for my first trip in Oktober I soon got linked to a dutch kind of site like PA. After that my search got bigger and bigger I arrived at the ''walhalla'' (no idea what the English word is??) to pattaya addicts. I Started reading like maybe the hotel topic in my search of where i should stay... no biggie u might think...

however...

these days??

Every day...wenn i wake up.. i start reading... in between patients i am reading... in my break... i am reading.. after work im am reading to get my next adrealine shot about the Pattaya visit! So fuck all u good wrighter who fucked up my pretty good life! I enjoy all the best and finest TR which make me more en more crazy in having to wait another three monts till my visit will come!

So thank u for screwing up my life:D But keep it going!

Is this the pre Pattaya depression?

Young people (in age or if u feel young;)) who do want to go out sometime in Okt. sent me pm!

Ohh yes you are addicted like many of us.

"Is this the pre Pattaya depression?" NO. It's pre pattaya preparation. :hello09:

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Its just pre-cum :D

Welcome to the nightmare.....fantasy....nightmare....fantasy!

Jan 2011, I was fresh meat for the grinder...no longer the fresh meat....but I love the grinder

"Anyway, up to me, yes?" - Photog88 - Nov 2010

"If Im going to Disneyland ......................... I want to go on all the rides" - The_Gun Nov 2011

"Up to you.....your money" Thai gogo girl whispering in my ear encouraging me to choose her over her "sister"...... October 2011

Ash

You should Utilize this Energy,

Focus on how you can make a Career which would allow you to experience Lifes pleasures..

I am always on the internet, playing P*ker and if my Game slips a bit i hit the forum to remember why i play...

:Think1: :Think1: :Think1:

You just found out that you missed something in your life. You've just found it! It's just a tickle By Patts, but when you visit this place, your life gets a whole new dimension and turns into a cycle of dependency.Have you our in our group and that there is no escape. :hello09:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Welcome to a very addictive drug. I envy you for your first trip, it's nothing short from amazing and a life turning point ( walhalla = hall of the death, I think!!)

Enjoy!

Cheers, lei---

Good reading and lots to learn.

Take the advice given here.

Lots of experience to help you have a good time.

S C

This site is not called Pattaya Addicts for no reason LOL

Welcome to our world and always good to take the time to prepare for you arrival to Pattaya.

There is a lot of information contained in these web pages ranging from how to get from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya, to how much a short time will cost you on Soi 6 but don't be afraid to ask questions.

Edited by Highlander

Its just about to become even more addictive! I am adding a load of new features, as we speak! Gonna cost 1000 usd

Its just about to become even more addictive! I am adding a load of new features, as we speak! Gonna cost 1000 usd

Good luck for that! Always into new fun stuff. :hello09:

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Good luck for that! Always into new fun stuff. :hello09:

Cant get any of it working lol, but I refuse to go to sleep until I have done at least one!

You are lucky Pattaya is in Thailand so you can monger and visit about zillion places.

Just think what happens after you visit there your first time.. :D

Thats what I was thinking too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder how much has change since the last time I was there in Dec. 2010, 24 days to go..... sigh

• 5 weeks later...

I read it every day,I'm totally addicted.

I find it helps fill the void when not in Pattaya.

Robw

Read it everyday. Im completly addicted to this forum and pattaya cant wait till i get back there.

I know.. I log on to PA at least once an hour when at home or office

I first joined about 4 months prior to my first trip. Learned a lot here but forgot most when i arrived (as i'm sure you will too).

15 trips later in less than 2 years and 'the sickness' still plagues me :(

But...... I could think of worse sicknesses to be afflicted with