IGNORED

UFC 148?

Ste86

Does anyone know what TV channel shows the UFC events in Thailand?

Is anyone going to watch it live at a bar?

Any/all info much appreciated!

Cheers

EDIT: Irish Rovers on LK Metro, Sunday 9am. All Welcome

Edited by Ste86

irish rovers

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

i will be watching in Irish Rovers also ,, maybe see you there

i will be watching in Irish Rovers also ,, maybe see you there

Cool, I'm up for that. I can't find anything info on it for watching it in Thailand. I assume it'll be showing on the morning of the 8th?

They will show it live. Quite a few bars around Soi Bukaow were opening up for the UFC in January and February.

Sonnen is going to kick Silva's ass, again. No submission bullshit, it shouldn't even be allowed.Just ass beatin, isn't that what real fighting is?

Sonnen is going to kick Silva's ass, again. No submission bullshit, it shouldn't even be allowed.Just ass beatin, isn't that what real fighting is?

Looks like someone doesn't understand mma! ;)

Joking aside, Silva is going to take Sonnen apart. Anyone that's been following the sport for a while knows that an unmotivated Anderson Silva is a bad dude, but a royally pissed of Anderson Silva?! Holy crap it's going to be brutal!

I just hope he takes his time over it :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks like someone doesn't understand mma! ;)

Joking aside, Silva is going to take Sonnen apart. Anyone that's been following the sport for a while knows that an unmotivated Anderson Silva is a bad dude, but a royally pissed of Anderson Silva?! Holy crap it's going to be brutal!

I just hope he takes his time over it :D

I'm going to guess Anderson Silva was pretty pissed during the last fight when he got the shit kicked out of him for 23 minutes but he couldn't do anything about it. I don't see that changing. Psychologically he will go in at a massive disadvantage, if Sonnen starts well it could be messy.

Silva is done. The end of an era, all hail King Sonnen!!

I'm going to guess Anderson Silva was pretty pissed during the last fight when he got the shit kicked out of him for 23 minutes but he couldn't do anything about it. I don't see that changing. Psychologically he will go in at a massive disadvantage, if Sonnen starts well it could be messy.

Silva is done. The end of an era, all hail King Sonnen!!

Agree to disagree :) as we know anything can happen in MMA!

Even though I'm a Silva guy, I'm glad Sonnen gave him the beating he did in the first fight, guys like him start to coast and you forget what makes them so special in the first place (see GSP too). But then he front kicks Lyoto Machida in the face and all is forgiven :D

I just want to see a good fight that DOESN'T go to the judges.

Edited by Frobbit

Sure, I think Silva needs to get on top early but if he doesn't...

Should be a great fight! :ThumbUp6:

as we know anything can happen in MMA!..... I just want to see a good fight that DOESN'T go to the judges.

- he front kicks Lyoto Machida in the face and all is forgiven -

Same! Been waiting for this fight for a long time!

- that was Vitor Belfort Silva kicked in the face. Machida kicked couture in the face :P :P :P

ANYWAY, for those who are interested, The Irish Rovers on LK Metro will be showing UFC 148 at 9am on Sunday. I just confirmed it with them to make absolutely sure.

Anyone who's interested come on down :D

Same! Been waiting for this fight for a long time!

- that was Vitor Belfort Silva kicked in the face. Machida kicked couture in the face :P :P :P

You're right! Now I feel like a fool :P

It sucks that I'll be stuck in China for this fight :(

But I'll be there for Henderson vs Edgar II :D

lol

I'll still be here for Henderson vs Edgar 2. I'll most likely do the same thing and head to the Irish Rovers :)

I'm liking Faber Vs Barao...shame Cruz is injured though.

Barao is an absolute beast.I don't fancy Faber's chances at all!

Although I think I'm more psyched to see Ronda Rousey claim Sarah Kaufman's arm!

Should be awesome. Chael is back on TRT aswell so I fully expect him to put in an amazing performance. I love Anderson Silva as much as the next guy but how can he stop the take down? He can't.

Gotta love Chael aswell, though:

[/url[/media]

Sonnen has lost 11 times in a fight record of 39 fights.

I think he caught Silva on a bad night in their last encounter. Anderson probably under rated Chael

Silva also claimed to have rib problems and was advised to postpone.

However, whether the beating that Silva received for 23 minutes of the last fight is likely to play on his mind is anybody's guess.

This is MMA. Anything can happen in a split second.

It should be fascinating.

Yeah I read about Silva's injuries and thats why I really have no opinion on whats going to happen. Its such a good match up. I kinda hope that silva beats the crap of sonnen, but now I really just can't wait see them fight!

I hope Anderson beats him like a dirty rug...

I cant wait for that fight, what about the alcohol situation because of the election? Anyone know if they serve alcohol at the Irish rover on Sunday?

Hope everyone is getting into the big fight mood!

No bars near me, stuck with the choice of avoiding the result and grabbing the torrent later, trying to find a reliable live stream or watching with chinese commentary!

Just another reason why I wish I was in Pattaya now!

Edited by Frobbit

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching either Chael's open workout or the Countdown show on YouTube prior to the fight. He was practising spinning back fists. I remember thinking at the time, he can't really be considering using that against Silva. Big error. And I'm a Sonnen fan.