IGNORED

Phachara Suites vs. Adelphi Suites

tooshy

Hi, I've looked at BKK hotels on Agoda and narrowed down to Phachara or Adelphi as best for the money. Anybody been to either? Both seems like great location and both somewhat luxurious and affordable. I like that both have washing machines in each room.

hi, I liked them both but phachara is best to me an sometimes you can get a good deal on price . :hello09:

Go toFraser Suites, same Street like adelphi just the other side opposite sukhumvit road in soi 11.highly recommendable and soi 11 is just great with qbar and bedclub and climax right in Front of your door.

Can you book direct with Phachara Suites via their e-mail?? Any recent reviews on Phachara??

Can anyone comment on the water pressure and hot water in their showers? Some reviews on Tripadvisor suggest lack of pressure and hot-water sontimes??

Can you book direct with Phachara Suites via their e-mail?? Any recent reviews on Phachara??

Can anyone comment on the water pressure and hot water in their showers? Some reviews on Tripadvisor suggest lack of pressure and hot-water sontimes??

Yes I booked on their website, and it was the best deal I saw on-line. I really like Phachara, and yes the hot water pressure was low in the early morning (presumably when everyone showers). Later in the day it was normal. Nonetheless, I would stay there again - close location and quiet.

Yeah based on their location and amenities, I think Phachara is probably a great choice.

Booking directly through their website is cheaper because it includes internet and taxes. On Agoda, the prices do not reflect internet at 300BHT a night plus taxes. It comes out cheaper direct. I think it is going to be my choice.