IGNORED

What does Me Low and/or Me Jouw mean?

Buck Rogers

She says it's the same as "oh my god in English" but somehow I don't beleive her...

Edited by Sex Express

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

Could be "not now" I would write Mai loa

Or not know would write Mai Lou

Without some context and just some bad transliteration to go on :D one can just guess, like you can see from the replies above.

So, my guess: แม่เจ้า! - Mae Jao!, which literally translates as the mother of God, and can mean something like "boy!", "wow!", "oh my god!"

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

"Mai yaow" (I do not want) ! But that has nothing to do with God .. even if :P

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Tell her to write it down in Thai and post it here (why not together with a picture of her :) ). We will help you.

Could be "not now" I would write Mai loa

Or not know would write Mai Lou

Me Laew means "have already "

Without some context and just some bad transliteration to go on :D one can just guess, like you can see from the replies above.

So, my guess: แม่เจ้า! - Mae Jao!, which literally translates as the mother of God, and can mean something like "boy!", "wow!", "oh my god!"

"Mai yaow" (I do not want) ! But that has nothing to do with God .. even if :P

Tell her to write it down in Thai and post it here (why not together with a picture of her :) ). We will help you.

Mee-ow meening i am your pussy... :question1:

Image00159.jpg

Image00160.jpg

Image00163.jpg

Well, I was fucking this FL Bangkok girl from Climax senseless and she was screaming " Teerak" and " mejouw" constantly, I have never heard the "mejeow" term before, so just asking the pro's...

Here is a picture of my conquest...

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

Well, I was fucking this FL Bangkok girl from Climax senseless and she was screaming " Teerak" and " mejouw" constantly, I have never heard the "mejeow" term before, so just asking the pro's...

Lol were you sticking it up her bum? She might have been saying Mai ow.

Here is a picture of my conquest...

'Mae' /แม่/ (falling tone), /ae/ as /ai/ in stair, in isolation means 'mother'.

'Jouw' /เจ้า/ (falling tone), in isolation is a prefix for "greatness". e.g. 'prajouw' means god. 'jouw khowng' /เจ้าของ/ means owner.

The two togheter followed by the particle 'woi!' /โว้ย!/ would be a proverb, in fact expressing something like "My god" or "Holy shit!"

If 'woi!' is left out it usually means 'her majesty', i.e. the 2nf person pronoun used when adressing a female member of the Royal family.

Nonetheless, 'mae jouw woi!' = 'holy shit!', 'holy smokes!' most apropriatly.

cf. http://thai-language.com/id/209514

"Teerak" could mean something like "place of love" depending on the tone, which I thought could be slang for "clit" but after checking with google translate, it actually means "darling" "sweetheart" or "honey" which makes sense.

Not too sure about "mejouw" is the "me" part pronounced like "mee" or like "may"?

and is the "jouw" part like "Ow" with a "J" in front?

me Jouw? Siouw? (orgasm) = enough, come already...

Actually "Siouw" just means "feels good" (in a dirty way). But girls do like to say it if they're close to coming.

Actually "Siouw" just means "feels good" (in a dirty way). But girls do like to say it if they're close to coming.

I would say 'siouw' /เสียว/ (rising tone) is a more general word expressing a feeling of 'being on the edge' or of general sensitivity. Not intrinsically dirty. You can say things like 'siouw fan' /เสียวฟัน/ meaning you have that kind of lightning sensation going through your tooth. 'fan' = tooth, teeth. However, it is obviously used to express sexual sensitivity as well. Also it seems to restrict itself in use to mark hightened sensitivity to teeth, stomach, lower regions of the trunk.

I would say 'siouw' /เสียว/ (rising tone) is a more general word expressing a feeling of 'being on the edge' or of general sensitivity. Not intrinsically dirty. You can say things like 'siouw fan' /เสียวฟัน/ meaning you have that kind of lightning sensation going through your tooth. 'fan' = tooth, teeth. However, it is obviously used to express sexual sensitivity as well. Also it seems to restrict itself in use to mark hightened sensitivity to teeth, stomach, lower regions of the trunk.

Yes, that's right! I actually didn't know the sexual/"feel good" meaning at first, and when some girl was giving me a blowjob she asked, "Siouw Mai?" which I translated in my head as "Does this make you feel worried or on edge?" So, naturally I answered, "Of course not" and smiled.

She didn't look too pleased

Yes, that's right! I actually didn't know the sexual/"feel good" meaning at first, and when some girl was giving me a blowjob she asked, "Siouw Mai?" which I translated in my head as "Does this make you feel worried or on edge?" So, naturally I answered, "Of course not" and smiled.

That made me lol :LMFAO:

I've been hitting it wrong like that so many times myself. For some reason I thought once that the word 'guan' (annoy, disturb) meant holiday. I was hanging out in the sauna in Nakleua, and got into a conversation with a girl. I could speak simplified version of thai (a little below where i am today) at the moment, and she was, or played to be, impressed, and asked if I worked in Thailand, to which I replied: "mai chai kap, pom guan yoo" thinking i was saying "no, I'm on holiday" when I was actually saying "no I'm annoying" (with the connotation, "so I can't get any work in Thailand"). She looked a bit puzzled.

That made me lol :LMFAO:

I've been hitting it wrong like that so many times myself. For some reason I thought once that the word 'guan' (annoy, disturb) meant holiday. I was hanging out in the sauna in Nakleua, and got into a conversation with a girl. I could speak simplified version of thai (a little below where i am today) at the moment, and she was, or played to be, impressed, and asked if I worked in Thailand, to which I replied: "mai chai kap, pom guan yoo" thinking i was saying "no, I'm on holiday" when I was actually saying "no I'm annoying" (with the connotation, "so I can't get any work in Thailand"). She looked a bit puzzled.

Haha, yeah I can see how that might confuse her a bit!

Haha tremendous