IGNORED

DNA Paternity Testing Pattaya, or Thailand In General

wisemonkey

Will be needing to get this done soon, Just wondering if there are any reliable places in Pattaya and Thailand generally to get this done. Also what kind of figure am I looking at spending? Cheers

just giving this a bump, is there anyone with any knowledge on this in thailand?

well I read some ware that you all 3 have to go to the hospital and its cost around 10-15ooob.I did mine a few year back on this place http://www.dnasolutions.com.au/ It took about 1 week or so and it was fine.I was not the dad :GoldenSmile1: .No hassel.Or else I think the hospitals doing it,In Bkk sure but not sure about Pattaya.Good luck.

thanks did a bit of research found this site in pattaya: http://dnaresolutions.bravehost.com/ site seems in need of an update, looks pretty dodgy!

also some posted this in another thread "just done DNA /paternity tests @ police general hospital, BKK. Dont think you can do in Pattaya yet? No need to book, turn up with all 3 off you, your passport, lady,s I.D card & babys birth certificate. Cost THB12600. (4200 each)

Results take 8 WEEKS!!

Posted results to UK THB950, both English & Thai.

Good luck! "

looks like it might have to be done in BKK which is really no problem

I'd be surprised if you cant have it done in Pattaya... I'd imagine there would be a big market for this kind of thing!

Have you tried contacting any of the big hospitals?

Not yet, Im still in Australia, and the baby isnt due until next year, I will be in Pattaya this weekend so will have a bit of a search, you would think it would be available, if not maybe its a good business venture!