IGNORED

Diana inn or flipper lodge

romeo1981

Im planing a trip for 9 nights in the period desember 16th-25th

Have narrowed hotels down to 2 choices

Diana inn - Deluxe new pool wing 1750 baht including breakfast.

Flipper lodge - Delux room building B. 1800 bht.

Witch one should i choose and why? witch one has a warm enough pool, or are both the same?

Sabai lodge is allso a contender, but i think its too far away from the action, any one know if the water tempreture there is swimable?

Edited by romeo1981

Last time i was in Flipper lodge about 3 years ago. Central festival building was build and it ruined the sun for the swimming pool area (not sure the time sun not come on the area).

Fly high Die young

have a look at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Getaway-Resort-Thailand/111214962223169.

with our saltwater pool and our nice rooms we can compete with lots of hotels in the center - and its 10 minutes to Sukhumvit Road.

we are not in town, but there are lots of bars with girls around Lake Mabprachan + you have tons of daylight activities (golf, tree-top climbing, sky diving, ATV-Quad-Enduro tours, and a lot more)

have a look at http://www.facebook....11214962223169.

with our saltwater pool and our nice rooms we can compete with lots of hotels in the center - and its 10 minutes to Sukhumvit Road.

we are not in town, but there are lots of bars with girls around Lake Mabprachan + you have tons of daylight activities (golf, tree-top climbing, sky diving, ATV-Quad-Enduro tours, and a lot more)

Hi, and tanx for the reply.

How much does youre pick up and dropoff service cost, from getaway resort to beach road?

Plus points are the location, great staff and excellent breakfast. You can try Flipper house in soi 7 too. They have a surcharge for Christmas meals, if you are in this period.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Flipper Lodge in Soi 8 was having it's reception and lobby remodelled when I was there 2 weeks ago and looks like it might still take a while. Could be done by Xmas, but who knows? I prefer Flipper House on Soi 7, in one of the refurbished rooms with a balcony overlooking the soi. Friendly staff, good security and never had a limit on the number of joiners (tried up to 3 anyway).