IGNORED

Whos Your Footie Team?

sexy beast

There was a very good thread here, but was deleted by the topic starter when he left the building. There was some great pics here too, heymarky put up a good one I remember. sorry about that can we have another try :Crossfingers:

My team is: Norwich City I went to my 1st game when I was 11 against Leeds united 1-1. I have had a season ticket on & off for many years, this year I decided to not buy one as I need to focus on more important things i.e. making love to beautifull thai girls :LMFAO:

I still get excited as I did when I was a kid when we are playing, eager for us to win, although this year so far has been a poor season!

Info about the club: Football ground guide Norwich City Football Club wikipedia.. official website of Norwich City FC

post-3-1167964981_thumb.jpg The official club badge: post-3-1167961683_thumbgif

post-3-1167965072_thumb.jpg This years club strip

Plymouth Argyle all the way im afraid, First game was a friendly against chelsea all the greats were der, vialli, gullit, hughes!! Loved it!

The mighty Sunderland AFC. Nickname: The Black Cats.

346836060_be9f57b6d6_o.jpg

Managed by the legend that is Roy Keane.

346840892_18141ff57a_o.jpg

We play at the 48,000 capacity Stadium of Light.

306436028_06fa6c3cdc_o.jpg

306436030_f8479cd23e_o.jpg

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Football - Rangers

Rugby - Waid Academy FP (my old school who play in one of the lower leagues in Scotland)

Ice hockey - Fife Flyers

Alan

Arsenal - my local tean in the UK. Going to watch Scum V Arsenal tonight - live midnight in Pattaya everywhere. Even my 3 year old will make it despite the late start time here.

emiratesstadium09062006_2.jpg

Oh and apologies to any Reds fans - only jokin lol

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

American Football is just rugby for puffs Don. :Homo:

The mighty Sunderland AFC. Nickname: The Black Cats.

346836060_be9f57b6d6_o.jpg

Managed by the legend that is Roy Keane.

346840892_18141ff57a_o.jpg

We play at the 48,000 capacity Stadium of Light.

306436028_06fa6c3cdc_o.jpg

306436030_f8479cd23e_o.jpg

You have a great stadium Stu! Maybe when they built it they should of made the capacity 20,000 that way each game you would nearly fill your ground :P

We fill our ground week in, week out for years even though most weeks we are shit :Hair_Out1:

You have a great stadium Stu! Maybe when they built it they should of made the capacity 20,000 that way each game you would nearly fill your ground :P

We fill our ground week in, week out for years even though most weeks we are shit :Hair_Out1:

We had 40,116 against leeds on Boxing day. If you look at the Championship attedances you will see who is the biggest team. Top 3 below:

Total / Highest / Average

Sunderland 350,884 ...... 40,116 ...... 30,120

Norwich 272,322 ...... 25,065...... 24,575

Derby 262,358 ...... 28,315...... 23,851

To The best Fushball supporters in the world. Where are you, lets be havin' you.

347723558_78f4ad2562_o.jpg

To The best Fushball supporters in the world. Where are you, lets be havin' you.

7113-13988.jpg

I gotta say, we gave the scousers a good pasting Saturday (it was great here, 1 Arsenal fan - me - and about 40 sorry looking scousers) but that Anfield crowd takes some beating mate!!

American Sports

Boston Red Sox

New England Patriots

Boston Bruins

I fucking hate basketball.

I grew up in New England.

Now here is a confession that I am sure to get flamed for by my countrymen. When you travel the world for a living, you drink in British Pubs, simply because they are everywhere. Because of this, over the last 7 years or so, I have become an English Premiership junkie. About 4 years ago I decided to pick Everton as my team. I picked them, because they have good support, are a fairly big club, and haven't won anything in a while (I'm a New Englander, we like heartache). This way, I can't be accused of jumping on the Bandwagon.

I installed a satelite dish at my house and I watch all the matches.

Flame away. :wacko:

Great post, just like the old saying what you don't know about doesn't affect you I suppose that includes yanks & English football :Drunk1:

:Headbang2:

My team is Arsenal

Liverpool 3-6 Arsenal...That should make you feel good P3Squid mate. Good meeting you at FLB August for your party with your colleagues and being a judge with you fella. :Chokdee:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Now if only I can find a place here in Jacksonville that serves Yorkshire Pudding with my roasts, i would be happy. I fucking love that stuff. :Chokdee:

2 eggs, flour and milk mate - even I can make it LOL. My mum can email you the correct measurements if u want 55555.

My team is Arsenal

Liverpool 3-6 Arsenal...That should make you feel good P3Squid mate. Good meeting you at FLB August for your party with your colleagues and being a judge with you fella. :Chokdee:

Ah, now I have a face for the name. Dave Boos 2nd party was fun. Who was that hot bald naked BG who placed 3rd? :Chokdee:

• 2 weeks later...

I follow 2 teams.....

1) Accrington Stanley ( cos I had relatives who lived in Accrington), in their first season back in the Football Leagues Division 2.

2) My home town team Workington Reds, a former League team who plummeted down after being relegated out of the league, but who are now managed by Tommy Cassidy, and started climbing back up and are currently mid table in the Natonwide Conference North.

In Oct 06 was somebody was seen wandering around Pattaya wearing an Accy Stanley top :Headbang2: MOI!!!

Now for my next quest...... a Workington Reds armband made in Pattaya - let's see if those hawkers can come up with one!

Gone Bananas!!!

i am a fanatical glasgow celtic supporter . have been since childhood . my father used to take me to all the games even as a small boy. i can remember seeing the famous lisbon lions team that won the european cup in 1967 , the only team ever to win the european cup with players from the one nation and incidentally all born withing 15 miles of the stadium.

i ve seen all the greats of the game play at celtic park , either for or against celtic.

my favourites over the years have been , jimmy johnstone , kenny dalgliesh , jorge cadette , paul mcstay, paulo di canio , lou macari, henrik larsson , and many more.

the stadium holds 62,000 and is a constant sell out , we have 48,000 season ticket holders and a huge waiting list for them too.

one of the worlds biggest supported clubs , but sadly due to poor tv rights in comparison to some of the worlds top leagues not enough money to compete at the top in europe anymore , though still hard to beat especially at celtic park.

probably the worlds most heated and hate filled derby game between celtic and rangers , but it is a great fixture.

the atmosphere at celtic park cannot be matched in any ground in british football , as most european teams visiting it find out to there cost.

away from home in europe is a different matter entirely.

the famous green and white hoops and the sound of the crowd in full swing brings a lump to my throat even when watching on tv from thailand.

my team is west ham united

small team in london but a team with a big heart

its easy to support a big team like man u. chelsea, arsenal

but supporting west ham is never easy

its been 27 years since we won anythink but that dont matter

I'm a good supporter of the double hammers, West Ham United...even though they've been at the bottom of the league for quite a whie...still I have faith in them.

West_Ham_United_logo.gif

Upton_Park_West_Ham.jpg

Burn rubber not your soul.

I am a big fan of Arsenal and Barcelona.These teams do know how to play attractive football unlike Chelsea.

• 3 weeks later...

Millwall FC are my team though I didnt enjoy the game untill I was 20 and in the army just outside London when I met a group of lads that were millwall fans who invited me to a game and I became hooked and supported them eversince .

Name: The Den

Inauguration: 4 August 1993

First match: Millwall-Sporting Lisbon

Capacity: 20,100 seats

Executive boxes: 32

Executive seats: 400

den1.jpg

They used to play just down the roadfrom the new ground at the Old Den

Name: The Den

Club: Millwall FC

Inauguration: 1910

Last match: May 1993

Record Attendance: 48,672; Millwall-Derby County, 1937

oldden2.jpg

At present under the current manager Willie Donachie we have just moved up into 12th in league div 1 after beating top of the league Oldham last saturday .

Edited by jogon

There was a very good thread here, but was deleted by the topic starter when he left the building. There was some great pics here too, heymarky put up a good one I remember. sorry about that can we have another try :Crossfingers:

My team is: Norwich City I went to my 1st game when I was 11 against Leeds united 1-1. I have had a season ticket on & off for many years, this year I decided to not buy one as I need to focus on more important things i.e. making love to beautifull thai girls :P

I still get excited as I did when I was a kid when we are playing, eager for us to win, although this year so far has been a poor season!

Info about the club: Football ground guide Norwich City Football Club wikipedia.. official website of Norwich City FC

0609Ground.jpg The official club badge: norwich.gif

0__10355_3072986_00.jpg This years club strip

Celtic,Im sitting here waiting for the game with AC Milan to start

Im predicting 2 -1 to Celtic

images_1_.jpg

we all know to be a true football fan you have to support them through the highs and the lows ,and god knows being a wolves fan we have had some lows,but i will always be wolves till i die even a 15 inch tatto on my back shows that.and one more thing fuck the albion

we all know to be a true football fan you have to support them through the highs and the lows ,and god knows being a wolves fan we have had some lows,but i will always be wolves till i die even a 15 inch tatto on my back shows that.and one more thing fuck the albion

So you will be cheering for my team when we play them in the fa cup reply. One of the only things i miss about the uk is going to the match with me old fella, couple a bevies and some food from a greasy spoon.

Come on boro

So you will be cheering for my team when we play them in the fa cup reply. One of the only things i miss about the uk is going to the match with me old fella, couple a bevies and some food from a greasy spoon.

Come on boro

SMOG MONSTER :Fart5: