Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Addicts policy regarding other forums and websites.

Braveheart

We at Pattaya Addicts believe that the more information and the better informed you are, the happier you will be. In keeping with this, we are pleased to allow our members to post links and to mention other forums and websites in our forums. We ask that derogitory comments towards other forums or websites not be posted, but we do consider an honest criticism of another site to be acceptable, the same as we consider honest criticism of our site to be acceptable. We will not permit unscrupulous attacks against anyone or their site and we hope that our members are both intelligent, mature and respectful enough of us that they will keep within the boundaries that we have established. Should someone step outside of these boundaries we will be left with no alternative but to apply disciplinary action which could lead to their being banned from this site at worst and deletion or editing of their post in the least. We hope that we can all cooperate with each other and help to make this the best information sharing site possible as well as a board that tourists and mongers alike can enjoy and gain from.

As we have no problem with other forums or sites regarding Pattaya or Thailand I thought I would post some links to other useful and informative sites. We don't see ourselves as being in competition with anyone else as we believe we can get along and help each other to become the best group of sites in the world. Each of these sites offers something different and not all are for everyone but I encourage those that haven't already to check them all out make up their own mind. Anyone who has more information or links to sites regarding Pattaya and the rest of Thailand to share is welcome to add a link and post it in this thread.

Pattaya Forum 4U Pattaya Forum

Pattaya Talk Pattaya website and Forum

Pattaya Secrets Pattaya Forum

Pattaya Chat Pattaya Forum

Thaigers Pattaya Forum established by some respected posters from established Pattaya Forums

Pattaya Revealed New Pattaya Forum started by former Pattaya Chat Members

Pattaya Bar Girls Pattaya Bar Girl Forum

Bar Girls and Bar Ladies Pattaya Bar Girl Forum

Pattaya Escapades Pattaya Bar Girl Forum

OFB Board Pattaya Forum

Pattaya Crazy

Jil in Pattaya Pattaya Blog

Pattaya Joe Blog Pattaya and Bangkok expat blog

Stringfellows Pattaya Ladyboy website

New Pattaya Images Pattaya related photo hosting site

Here are some others about Thailand but not specifically about Pattaya.

Dave the Rave Bangkok Bar News and Happenings in Bangkok

Mango Sauce Bangkok Mongers Site - A blog with a great writer discussing news events, night scene, and other interesting bits.

Thai Anxiety Bar & gogo reviews, LOS news, etc.

Thai Visa

Stickman

Not Stickman John Galt's Bangkok Site

Thailand Forum This is currently registering as offline due to administrative problems.

Thailand Guru Forums are currently down but the rest of the site appears to be working.

Destination Chiang Mai

Korat Info

eThailand World

Thailand A cultural and learning resourse.

Phuket Info

Asia Web Direct

Thaipro

Phuiket Tsunami Disaster Forum Dedicated to information realating to the Phuket Tsunami

Paknam Web Forums

@llo' Expat Thailand

Teak Door Thailand Expat Forum

Thailand Chats

Discovery Thailand

Thai Students Online

udonmap.com

Thai Chat Box

Thailand Stories Some interesting and non-interesting stories about Thailand nightlife, culture, etc.

The Lost Boy A blog, writer is known as the "Lost Boy" haven't read it much, to be honest.

Bangkok Tonight Popular Bangkok website

Bangkok Tonight Forums Forums for above website

Bangkok Chat Bangkok related forum

Thai360 Formerly nanplaza.com Bangkok related board with a Pattaya section

Ladyboys Pattaya Pattaya's Largest Ladyboy Forum

Edited by Bryan
Edited to update links.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• upena

• sexy beast

• mulphy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for adding I had the one for OFB but missed it somehow. I didn't have the Thaigers one, it's new to me. :XMas_Grin: :Banana_XMas_Dance: :Smile1:

Braveheart, thanks for this great information. I believe there is one more pattaya website run by the follow who owns Goldfingers on Soi 7 or Soi 8. Starts with OF or some similar letters. He also owns Stringfellows as well. You may want to add it to this posting.

We at Pattaya Addicts believe that the more information and the better informed you are, the happier you will be. In keeping with this, we are pleased to allow our members to post links and to mention other forums and websites in our forums. We ask that derogitory comments towards other forums or websites not be posted, but we do consider an honest criticism of another site to be acceptable, the same as we consider honest criticism of our site to be acceptable. We will not permit unscrupulous attacks against anyone or their site and we hope that our members are both intelligent, mature and respectful enough of us that they will keep within the boundaries that we have established. Should someone step outside of these boundaries we will be left with no alternative but to apply disciplinary action which could lead to their being banned from this site at worst and deletion or editing of their post in the least. We hope that we can all cooperate with each other and help to make this the best information sharing site possible as well as a board that tourists and mongers alike can enjoy and gain from.

As we have no problem with other forums or sites regarding Pattaya or Thailand I thought I would post some links to other useful and informative sites. We don't see ourselves as being in competition with anyone else as we believe we can get along and help each other to become the best group of sites in the world. Each of these sites offers something different and not all are for everyone but I encourage those that haven't already to check them all out make up their own mind. Anyone who has more information or links to sites regarding Pattaya and the rest of Thailand to share is welcome to add a link and post it in this thread.

Pattay Forum 4U

Pattaya Talk

Pattaya Secrets

Pattay Chat

Pattaya Bar Girls

Bar Girls and Bar Ladies

Pattaya Escapades

Pattaya Crazy

Here are some others about Thailand but not specifically about Pattaya.

Thai Visa

Stickman

Thailand Forum This is currently registering as offline due to administrative problems.

Thailand Guru Forums are currently down but the rest of the site appears to be working.

Destination Chiang Mai

Korat Info

eThailand World

Thailand A cultural and learning resourse.

Phuket Info

Asia Web Direct

Thaipro

Phuiket Tsunami Disaster Forum Dedicated to information realating to the Phuket Tsunami

Paknam Web Forums

@llo' Expat Thailand

Teak Door Thailand Expat Forum

Thailand Chats

Discovery Thailand

Thai Students Online

udonmap.com

Thai Chat Box

Great post and linsk mate well done

All about 55ba64b8.gif

Here are a few I've found recently that are interesting:

Did nobody mention Mango Sauce yet? -

www.mangosauce.com - A blog with a great writer discussing news events, night scene, and other interesting bits.

www.thailandstories.com - Some interesting and non-interesting stories about Thailand nightlife, culture, etc.

www.whatismatt.com - A blog, writer is known as the "Lost Boy" haven't read it much, to be honest.

thx for that skygod :)

btw braveheart, what does the question mark mean next to talk, secrets...? :Dunno:

Good question they're gone now.

Braveheart, thanks for this great information. I believe there is one more pattaya website run by the follow who owns Goldfingers on Soi 7 or Soi 8. Starts with OF or some similar letters. He also owns Stringfellows as well. You may want to add it to this posting.

OFB has been added by rabbitoh.

• 4 weeks later...

Great links was not not aware of all of them! :Banana_XMas_Dance:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is secret and today is a gift

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

• 2 weeks later...

Thai360 has some great information about Thailand and Bangkok in particular. Very good BB and also has a Pattaya nightlife section. Used to be called nanaplaza.com.

eyebee

babydollsaddict.gif

List updated.

Added

Thai360 has some great information about Thailand and Bangkok in particular. Very good BB and also has a Pattaya nightlife section. Used to be called nanaplaza.com.

Added

eyebee

Added

don't forget Barladies

Best regards

Badladz

Already on the list Badladz. See Bar Girls and Barladies.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. :D

Shame all forums don't have such an open policy.

I'm suprised nobody has mentioned ISG (http://www.internationalsexguide.info). Although a global mongering site it has a huge Thailand section (which, unfortunately, can be a little prone to flame wars). Also has info other countries such as Cambodia etc.

Worth a look although you may need to subscribe to get full access to all the features - I'm not sure since I've been registered for years and the subscription thing is fairly new. URL for the Thailand section is http://www.internationalsexguide.info/foru...splay.php?f=253.

guys , today i had a thread closed by the moderators in the barstool gossip section.

it wasnt deleted and it wasnt altered , for which i am grateful , but surely even by closing it and not allowing other members to comment on its content this board has already started on a path to censorship.

i think possibly it has been closed as a moderator thought it broke the rules of the forum , in which case he would be perfectly right to close it, but i would ask the moderators to read it again , because i believe no rules have been broken.

the rules on posting about other boards say that derogatory or unsubstantiated posts will not be accepted , this i am in full agreement with , but what i posted under the heading censorship , propoganda and free speech , was neither derogatory nor unsubstantiated , i will be happy to post the pm from the Secrets admin team to back it up.

may i request that the moderators re read the thread and consider re opening it, if they decide no rules have been broken.

Alex no blatent rules were broken but on the lines of the post it would escallate into a slagging!

Secrets are friiends of mine, what they do in reguards to you is yours & thier bussiness

& nothing to do with us being it right or wrong! We have no right to say what is right or wrong with

matters that is not our concern. I'm not sorry you got a suspension it

means you post here mate, can't we forget all about this please?

:Banghead2: