IGNORED

Eden......to.......Hell......Opening times

hi Guys

Whatever the name,....... Eden..........Hell, the concept is working ( even in Pattaya).

The only thing to change is the timing, people are waking up later and going out later than in Bangkok.

That's why starting Wednesday the Hell Club will open from 3pm to 2am.

Pattaya will not adapt to us, we have to adapt to Pattaya,

Eden Club Bangkok will still keep its 1pm to midnight opening time

see you in Hell,

Cerberus

PS if you post on any other boards I would be grateful if you passed on the word,

So does that mean we should come in at 230p as we do in BKK, a half hour before to get the full effect of the lineup?

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

manggaawn,

Gotta respect a devil that knows the score :D 1445 hrs (2.45pm) should do it :) But hey I am there from before 1430hrs, so up to you. Girls as usual spot on the hour.

Cerberus

I like an owner that knows the score. Let a punter in a little early. Have a few shoot the shit. When the girls arrive he is already loose.

Starting Saturday there will be I slight revision of the opening times, we will open 2:00pm until 1:00am, "take away" is still 10:00pm until 6:00am.

The%20Hell%20Club%20Banner%20smaller.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive my Ignorance,but 'take away'time means when the girls can be Barfined Longtime?.

Thanks In advance,

Regards,

batistuta,

Our wee Devils can be taken out at any time of the day for the relevant fee :3-some:

I think the one your speaking/ thinking of. is after 10pm till 6am For the inclusive fee of 3,000 baht. No telephone calls, no sick sister have to leave now. or other such stories. No sleeping, unless its your wish to do so.

Our devils are not dancing round poles for 8 hours, and when not taking care of someone are free to rest/relax/eat etc so you will find that your take-away is full of energy and willing to apply it in the manner that you wish

Cerberus

Edited by Cerberus

batistuta,

Our wee Devils can be taken out at any time of the day for the relevant fee :3-some:

I think the one your speaking/ thinking of. is after 10pm till 6am For the inclusive fee of 3,000 baht. No telephone calls, no sick sister have to leave now. or other such stories. No sleeping, unless its your wish to do so.

Our devils are not dancing round poles for 8 hours, and when not taking care of someone are free to rest/relax/eat etc so you will find that your take-away is full of energy and willing to apply it in the manner that you wish

Cerberus

Cerberus..Im a qualified exuberance tester, Im willing to work cheap if your willing to hire me. Ive got great refrences.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

• 2 weeks later...

Highly recommended...spent an afternoon there just after you opened...and your "little devils" looked after me ...soooo well

Will be back next month to sample some more

• 1 month later...

I am relieved to announce, at last,

That we now have the electronic facility to accept credit cards, namely; Visa, MasterCard and Amex and any and all others supported by those three.

I apologise to all that have been inconvenienced by the 3 month wait we suffered waiting for the system to be approved and delivered.

Cerberus

Sounds as if it's going ok. Keep up the good work. Can you just confirm what the opening times are again Cerberus? Will be around next month and will definetely try it out. Will also do a full report!

Sounds as if it's going ok. Keep up the good work. Can you just confirm what the opening times are again Cerberus?

Also to Cerberus-

Which ladies are now working at Hell Club? I've sort of come loose in time and space and I'm not sure who's in Hell and who's in Eden. I'm still working on a plan to take all the ladies of Hell at the same time for an overnight session.

Evil

:Evil_Grin:

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

I'm still working on a plan to take all the ladies of Hell at the same time for an overnight session.

Evil

:Evil_Grin:

Bloody hell! Get the video camera out for that one!! what a scene, legs and arms everywhere!! you greedy b******* lol

I am relieved to announce, at last,

That we now have the electronic facility to accept credit cards, namely; Visa, MasterCard and Amex and any and all others supported by those three.

I apologise to all that have been inconvenienced by the 3 month wait we suffered waiting for the system to be approved and delivered.

Cerberus

Cerberus,

Do you have a website or a good description of your club? I have a pretty good idea what your theme is, but wondering if there is more info available?

Like is it fantasy themed, or is there a chance to actually get into the play?

Thanks

pacsail

Hi Pacsail,

Yes; www.thehellclub.com

We offer all the services available at the Eden in Bangkok, including toys and uniforms.

If you contact me direct at; [email protected] or alternatively PM me with any special requests I will respond in detail.

Regards,

Cerberus

• 3 weeks later...

Due to the fact that the water festivities have already started in Pattaya & many customers do not wish to get drenched, The Hell Club is offering a pick up service to enable you to get to the club unscathed. For out calls we are also delivering the girls ourselves so that they won't be be soaked when they arrive, we are offering this from now until the 17th, we will be closed on the 18th & 19th, just call us on 038 720 739.

The%20Hell%20Club%20Banner%20smaller.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Silly question first. Do you have any plans to change the name of the club to something more tastefully related to Hell such as Hades or Cerberus. Eden was a great name for the Bangkok club (avoiding the more obvious Heaven club). As I come from a religious background in my boyhood where my urges were repressed at an early age this has turned me into quite a pervert however I still have hidden fears about the word hell.

Other questions

1) Given that living costs and the prices for play for play generally e.g. bar drinks, bar fines, lady fees are generally lower in Pattaya compared to Bangkok are there plans to reduce the prices for Pattaya. I have been to the Eden club several times but not to the Hell club yet. Part of the reason is that there is some much more choice for P4P in Pattaya compared to Bangkok e.g. nude shows, jacuzzi shows, Soi 6, etc. This means that when in Bangkok a trip to Eden club is inevitable because you run out of things to do but not necessarily in Pattaya. In Bangkok most things close after 1/2am so you might as well spend time after that with Eden club women but in Pattaya there is still places open after that time. I fly in and out of Bangkok and so if the price for your club is the same as in Bangkok then my thinking is that I might as well save the experience for Bangkok for my last few days and to give me a reason a reason to go to Pattaya. If it were cheaper in Pattaya then I might do the Eden/Hell experience in Pattaya and may drive to the airport from Pattaya missing out Bangkok altogether

2) Do you now have a steady pool of girls from Pattaya or are you still relying on the Bangkok girls.

3) 6000 baht for 2 girls long time is still a lot to pay. They have to leave at 6am in the morning and so this does not leave much time for a morning repeat or allow for the experience of lazily waking up in the morning with two women late in the morning. Why not introduce an after hours short time rate say of 2000 baht per girl where you can have the girls for upto 2/3 hours in your room before enjoying a peaceful night sleep albeit on your own.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cerberus,

I will be tasting hell in the coming weeks when I am there. I want to know the in-house price for two girls with uniform. pervert here! And the time is 90 mins right?