Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. sinbad5

H Boutique or Honey Inn?

Well, yeah, Page 10 is twice the price as H Inn or H Boutique.
  3. boingo

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

Small update for the chooks, She is back in Thailand applying for the new visa, Also carrying out smash and grab raids on Som Tam dealers. Meanwhile I am suffering through a lack of home cooked meals while being cautioned on what to do in the garden and how to care for the house, Work is crazy at the moment and in true thai fashion she contacts me at the most inappropriate times. Shock horror I will have to do my own laundry this weekend!
  4. Scuba+

Using bank ATMs, or better idea?

Ideally get a decent prepaid or debit or credit card before you come that doesn't charge extra fees and provides the mastercard or visa rate. Just use an ATM and don't use their rate if it asks, should be worse than your bank rate but depends of course. Kasikorn allows 30k withdrawals, apparently Krungsi (yellow bank) allows 50k withdrawals but I've not checked it
  5. DanishFarang

H Boutique or Honey Inn?

I just came home from two weeks at Honey Inn. Not worth it. However I could suggest Page 10 which is just a few hundred meters away and much more quiet. Great location, very nice staff and really nice rooms. Don't know what the prices are on your travel dates, but this is my absolute favorite hotel in Pattaya when it comes to location - close to LK Metro and baht busses and so on ....
  6. It's not hard to understand how many more companies from German there is, and how much money they make than Portugal The minimal wage in Portugal is 700€ and in germany is 1557€ and this is usually for not degree holders, so not so hard to understand why I would want to learn a language that can open me more doors, and I bet it's a lot more represented in Thailand or anywhere in the world compared to mine As an american you don't understand that many countries in Europe have 2x, 3x, 4x more paying than others, so yes you are not understanding 15 years of experience? Oh well I have a degree in renewable energies, and it's mostly about electrical engineer even tho its not the only focus tho Do you think it is easier in those countries than Thailand?
  7. Scuba+

Current Agogo status

I'm sure it will make a come back, gogos go up and down every week
  8. Barhop

Debunking the Pattaya myth

Maybe they are pushing them out to create more room
  9. Ru4Real

150 million reasons for Aussies

Mr Boingo and Mrs Boingo
  10. Ru4Real

Using bank ATMs, or better idea?

No, they don't ... same if not better (with one caveat, don't accept the banks rate if offered). Depending on what card you have the main issue is the 220 Bht ATM fee, forex fee, and any other fees your own bank may charge if it's a shit bank. I've withdrawn at the SCB "money exchange" (as in the booth on beach road down towards WS) once before but not sure if possible at others. See first point above - the rate you get will be the Visa or Mastercard rate therefore, which ATM is irrelevant. Think multiple ATM fees in that case, max you'll get in one hit is 30,000 Bht (more commonly 20,000 Bht) and that will also be dependant on your daily limit from home bank. Sounds like actually going into a bank and withdrawing could be a better option for you; amount you can get in one hit is only limited by your home bank daily limit and allegedly no ATM fee charged (been a while since I've done that and can't say I bothered to check so can't guarantee).
  11. Scribes

3 winners 2 from QLD, 1 from NSW 50 million beer coupons each. Not a bad day at the office!
  12. Jeffone

Current Agogo status

Yep and girls are fatter. Their no quality control has caught up with them Very sad. That place was my favorite. I hope it makes a come back.
  13. Scuba+

Current Agogo status

Yep and girls are fatter. Their no quality control has caught up with them
  14. Today
  15. Scuba+

Thai girls who like anal

That's where you are going wrong
  16. Spellforce

Gov't to scrap TM6 Arrival Cards

@tko For sure that will be fine for you. It was sad that all the long stay residents that ALL changed their passport were not able to do their 90 days notification online. It will be fixed now
  17. tko

I didn't know about that link, as my passport hasn't expired since I moved here. It will in a little over a year, so I hope they've done away with the TM6 by then.
  18. Spellforce

@tko Today online 90 days notification is only working if your TM6 is linked to your passport number. If you renewed for a new passport in your ambassy in Thailand, then your TM6 is not linked to your new passport (in the thai immigration database): untill now the online app checked your passport & TM6, then the app didn't find it and you were blocked. If the TM6 is cancelled and no more checked in their app, then everybody will be able to do their 90 days notification online.
  19. Scuba+

Girls in open bars without bras

I think we are talking more of photos like this and no silicon. Not easy to find Asian
  20. TimboJones

Your regular bar?

Hey Dude don’t get paranoid. I like your style. I’m planning a trip where the only clothes I’m packing is a robe and slippers and never leave my room, hahaha. Long live TF.
  21. REAR_ENTRY

Your regular bar?

Mate them long island ice teas are pre drinks on another level. They do a stamp system now where you buy 5 drinks and then get one on the house. Never been sobre enough to manage to use the stamp card. Always end up too pissed and giving it away
  22. tko

I've been doing the 90 day report online for a couple years using the website. I hope they also do a website for the TM30.
  23. TimboJones

Your regular bar?

They don’t under pour at Sailor Bar, that’s for sure.
  24. Buttviking

Thai girls who like anal

Those Fuck ass tattoos has been discussed at length before and unfortunately the available data indicates that they in no way guarantee the lady is up for back door fun
  25. Australian, in Pattaya, need to take some cash out of my Aus bank account, in Thai baht, is ATM the only way to do it? I know ATMs give shitty rate compared to money exchange but can't use card at money exchange can you? And if ATM is the best option, do some banks give better rate or just go to any ATM? Talking a decent amount of $$ here so it's worthwhile asking
  26. jollygumpster

I would like to be the first person to congratulate the boingos on their win, very well done indeed. Any other board member thinking of sending boingo a begging letter via the private message system here dont bother, I have already filled his in box.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.