Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cigar7

Sponsors dropping like flies

If they are not "good looking enough" then they can make-up the shortfall by an extended/exceptional performance, not let the guy out of the room until his balls have been drained dry and try every imaginable position in the tantric guide book, day after day. She could do some marketing to a guy she likes, just tell him everything she would do to please him. Most would take a chance. After the first day, if she performed well, he wouldn't let her go and on the next trip he'd be back for more and I certainly would be back for more if she wasn't overweight. That's a keeper for me.
  3. talung66

Help have I lost my money

Most if not all thai banks take a fee of 200 baht per month if the account is less than 2000 baht till it get closed. similar happens in australia due to inactivity after a period of time in case of death is one reason.
  4. I've heard the filling doesn't taste as good.
  5. Captain Dave

Pattaya article in Spanish online newspaper

Hopefully this torrid low season is easing a bit for you mate. Retox reports some increase in trade recently, from a low base.
  6. Captain Dave

Not all, by any means, are good looking enough to double or triple up. I doubt potential sponsors are as thick on the ground as some seem to think.
  7. misteregg

I would say this article is well researched and pretty much a good reflection of this low season.
  8. Showerbeersx

Thanks I actually was Just searching on the board , didnt think it was on the radar anywhere else . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Yes no competition, certainly not based on price, for example Big C Extra has a whole aisle of milk, different brands, all basically the same at the same price, what's the point. Same every other aisle. As for Subway, i stopped eating there, it's not filling anyway, bread is mostly air. Better eating thai food for 40 baht
  10. Luv2Phuket

Best transfer option at the moment ?

I've always been very happy with Nam's service (going back to when she used to be the dirver!). With a 7:30 a.m. arrival, Bell bus may not be convenient -- you'll probably be too late for the 8 a.m. bus, and waiting for the 10 a.m. may be too long to handle. The one time I took the Bell bus, my flight arrived arouind 6:30 a.m. (IIRC). I grabbed a bite to eat at the surprisingly inexpensive food court and killed some time until the 8 a.m. bus. Seats are comfortable, but I rpefer to get into my taxi from Nam right away and head straight to my hotel.
  11. Kandinski

Google - 571.000 hits, heres one https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/windmill-gogo-in-pattaya-raided-three-arrested-over-prostitution-and-underage-sex
  12. Biennial

Next time ask how she avoids 2 of them deciding to visit at the same time.
  13. Captain Dave

Actually the retaining services - IE having them drop everything and rush to the airport on your arrival to spend all their rime with you is a very real and surprisingly common phenomena. One of the problems we have in the Retox bars in town is that, particularly in high season, service staff will suddenly quit with no notice because their boyfriend (they always say boyfriend, not sponsor) is arriving in town. This happens all the time. You may think it daft to sponsor just for this guarantee, but it's obviously of value to many others who prefer spending their holiday with someone they know they like, rather than trawling the bars looking for someone new. You may also consider the GFE is all illusion (it often, though not always, is), but if it makes them happy, then money well spent.
  14. cigar7

One lady I met at the Bamboo said she didn't want any money, she just need a good boom boom, because none of her 3 sponsors had visited for 2 months. If they moan about the money, they can always double-up, or triple-up.
  15. Biennial

I was not a "normal" sponsor, who does it thinking his girl is being faithful to him because of the money he sends. I was helping these girls as a friend. Some of them had BFs or sponsors. In one case, I know the sponsor, and I visit him and his GF when he is in town. Other times, I visit just his GF. (she doesn't bang me - said "Buddha would know" LOL! ) Sometimes I have sent a birthday present for her or her kid.
  16. Prices at locations differ. The one on Theprasit Road is pretty cheap. Yesterday had a foot long for about 160฿, I forget the exact price. The food is really nice, fresh bread and salad. I like.
  17. Showerbeersx

I cant find anything on the windmill raid, what happened? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. I've been looking at condo's for a while; 5 years ago a large 2 bed unit came up in a complex I liked, at the time it worked out at 75k (4.5m). I noticed recently it's been reduced to 2.99m...which works out at...79k. I don't think they're going to get any cheaper.
  19. Captain Dave

Yes, but it's just as common for them to moan to their friends about how little so and so sends them. Quite often my missus has said something along those lines, as told by a friend. Thai ladies enjoy a good moan almost as much as Farangs. Incidentally, there are many reasons chaps like to sponsor, some make more sense than others but they all make sense to the chap at the time - and at the end of the day it is his own money. I think spending big cash on a flash set of golf clubs a foolish waste of money - but I don't bang on about it on the Internet.
  20. Explorer8939

Unless you have them on ankle bracelets, no chance.
  21. Petesie

60 years and caught first STD....for ever there!

I think your second doc maybe right but a blood test may be conclusive. I get cold sores around my lips, usually when I'm run down. A dab from a tube of Zivorax or Clovirax cream usually sorts it out. Be careful; I had a bad chest infection and was laid up for 3 days, I didn't notice I had a cold sore on my upper lip; this went untreated for nearly a week. Eventually I became aware and got the cream on...too late. A week later I got Chicken Pox which is a derivative of the virus. My mate had sores inside his mouth which he never noticed and the resultant was Bells Palsy, also a derivative. So if you notice the symptoms (and I don't mean those little yellow fuckers on the tv) treat as soon as possible. Be well ye filthy animals.
  22. Not necessarily Pattaya then, maybe some other part of Thailand? Probably best to invest smart back home & then decide where to buy overseas for retirement later. Maybe it'll be a different country altogether that we should be targeting.
  23. Biennial

I am sure I have known each of the girls' circumstances. Including any teeraks.
  24. sulu

Help have I lost my money

Yeah, I saw that so i figured it had to be a while ago but still,,,,,,,,,,,,,, people just can't seem to post the entire story all at once and all the questions it inevitably generates can me maddening sometimes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So basically he has an account with 1000 (whatever) in it and the bank will close it and keep the money ? In only 5 years of inactivity ? Sounds a bit strange to me but it IS Thailand. Guess if it was me I'd get onto their website asap and send them an email about it.
  25. When I've had a few I'll talk to anyone. One of the things I like about Thailand everyone is up for a chat. Even the tourists ...
  26. Explorer8939

In other words, you are a sucker victim. Your lady friends Teerak should thank you.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.