Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. alphagemo

Multi passport entry

Just the 1 flight into Thailand
  3. Bruce Mangosteen

Chicken Parm

I had heard he passed, but then I think I heard that what I heard was not true! I hope he's still around, very nice guy. Not much English but always pleasant. The place has got a fancy new name, I forget what. It's visible on Google street view.
  4. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thailand – A total of 2,044 road accidents, with 2,060 injuries and 287 deaths, were reported on Thursday (April 18th) by the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DDPM) in the ‘Seven Days of Road Safety Campaign’ during Songkran (April 11th – April 17th) 2024. The province with the total highest fatalities was Chiang Rai […] Thailand Announces Total of 287 Deaths in the ‘Songkran Seven Days of Road Safety Campaign’ -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  5. thainet

Chicken Parm

It is still there but sunken even more below the pavement. Remember the guy that owned it more than 20 years ago.
  6. I wouldn’t risk walking up a side soi to get to Second Rd after dark. Had bad experience of a soi dog there before.
  7. Bruce Mangosteen

Chicken Parm

The place that used to be called "80 baht spaghetti" on Thappraya Rd. had it on the menu back when IIRC. Not sure about today though.
  8. Bruce Mangosteen

Chicken Parm

The eggplant version is one of my favorite Italian foods. It's a damn pain in the ass to make, consisting of several lengthy and laborious steps, rather like lasagne but with the addition of peeling, slicing, breading and frying the eggplant for the layers of the dish. It's absolutely heaven when done correctly, like my mom does. In some Italian delis in the US you can buy thin-sliced eggplant already breaded and fried. These are great in sandwiches, but would turn an eggplant parm into soup. The slices in eggplant parm have to be thick enough to be breaded, fried, then baked with cheese and sauce without becoming mush. [/threadfuck]
  9. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Jomtien, Chonburi — Jomtien Beach in Chonburi saw fewer tourists than expected during the recent Songkran holiday. Most businesses blame the ongoing one-way traffic system, which confuses visitors. Beachside vendor Mrs. Poolsawat Singhsawasdi, 55, complained to local media that tourist numbers between April 12nd-16th were relatively normal, without the usual large crowds witnessed during the […] One-Way Traffic Takes Toll on Tourism at Jomtien Beach -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  10. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Bangkok— At 9:30 AM, on April 18th, 2024, Mr. Suriya Juangroongruangkit, the Thai Minister of Transport, stated to the public regarding criticism of the 20 baht electric train ride policy from an opposition party list MP from the Move Forward Party, Mr. Surachet Pravinvongvuth. Suriya publicly stated that criticism and opinions from citizens and the […] Thai Transport Minister Defends 20 Baht Electric Train Ride Policy Amid Criticism, Cites Benefits for Citizens -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  11. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Bangkok— At 7:00 PM, on April 17th, 2024, Pathumwan investigative police officers and relevant agencies investigated a case of two Chinese individuals allegedly stealing a diamond bracelet “Yellow Gold” from the Van Cleef & Arpels store worth 1,040,000 baht from Siam Paragon, Pathumwan, Bangkok. According to the police report, two Chinese nationals went shopping at […] Chinese Nationals Allegedly Steal Diamond Bracelet Worth 1 Million Baht from Siam Paragon, Escape to China -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  12. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Chiang Mai— At 9:10 PM, on April 17th, 2024, Chiang Mai local media reported a fire incident in Doi Suthep, Chiang Mai. Locals could witness the violent fires in the old town. According to Chiang Mai local media, the fire was spotted at a temple in the Doi Suthep forest by Phuping forest fire officers […] Fire Breaks Out in Doi Suthep, Chiang Mai; Local Authorities Work to Contain Blaze -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  13. Bruce Mangosteen

Chicken Parm

I never knew this, but a quick google confirms it! Wait until I tell my mother!
  14. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National— On April 17th, 2024, Mueang Thong Thani Royal Thai Police officers and relevant agencies held a press conference on “The Purge” operation to eradicate transnational criminals on Hybid-Scam networks. More than 250 million baht worth of assets was confiscated. With cooperation from relevant agencies, it was reported that the suspects randomly contacted victims on […] Thai Police Crack Down on Transnational Criminals in ‘The Purge’ Operation, Seize Assets Worth Over 250 Million Baht -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  15. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — The Bay Pattaya, a beachfront project located on Soi 5-6 along Beach Road, is set to undergo a significant makeover to become a 24/7 entertainment and shopping complex. Ms. Anna Wongsing, the project manager, announced this ambitious plan to the media on April 17th, 2024. The plan focuses on transforming The Bay Pattaya […] The Bay Pattaya to Transform into 24/7 Entertainment-Shopping Complex -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  16. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sattahip, Chonburi — A Thai man who allegedly shot and killed one person and injured three others, including a 13-year-old girl, during a Songkran celebration in Sattahip, Chonburi, surrendered himself to police last evening, April 17th, 2024. First our previous story: Four young Thai people were shot during a Songkran celebration in Sattahip, Chonburi, on […] UPDATE: Alleged Gunman Who Killed One and Injured Three During Sattahip Songkran Surrenders -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  17. par47

KLM V Emirates

Yes they do. I find all the departure times listed here to be not as convienient as KLM's 12:05
  18. Evil Penevil

Chicken Parm

I can't recall seeing veal Parmesan on any menu in Pattaya, but that may just be a sign my memory is off. I doubt I would ever order it in Pattaya because proper veal cutlets are difficult for restaurants to obtain in Thailand. Beyond quality ingredients, veal Parmesan can be tricky to make. Because veal has a subtle flavor, it needs a lighter and less acidic tomato sauce than is commonly used for chicken Parm. Anyway, a pic of proper U.S.-style veal Parmesan. An excellent meal with properly cooked pasta!
  19. malct

Is Linda's bar still open in HH

I really enjoyed Soi 80, People were friendly and you were never pestered for drinks by the girls plus the beer prices were low plus it was easy to make friends with people, Bar owners and other peoplr drinking. I didn't care much for Bintabaht and didn't spend much time there
  20. Hamchang

Post protein powers from uk to Thailand

Big sack of unlabeled powder. Fair enough. Postage alone is about £10 per kilo for UK to Thailand before import duties. There was only one time in 6 years I got a parcel through without it having import duties applied to it and being held up but you might get lucky. Even on a pair for trousers I left in a hotel that was posted back to me from the UK. A box of powder will receive attention no matter how you prepare and rap it.
  21. Hamchang

Circumcision

Lucky birds don't have their flaps removed when they have a tight cunt.
  22. Stillearly

Soi 80 is still a good place to drink , I preferred it to Wonderland and Bintabaht
  23. Yogi007

Circumcision

What you on about?
  24. Ah dinnae ken

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Is+Linda's+bar+still+open+in+hua+hin+on+Soi+80 gone https://huahinforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=20363&start=180
  25. nunchuck

Post protein powers from uk to Thailand

Don’t care if it’s up teddy bears. Arse. It’s the import tax I worry about won’t find a similar product in Thailand.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.