Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Leo_Bia

NZ Visa Fees

Better wait until mid June 😐
  4. travelling_man

Thai Parliament Officially Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage

Gay visitors to Thailand had allegedly been on a decline for years. I wonder if this was passed with the secondary goal of boosting gay travel
  5. When I had a four room apartment in Angeles City, I used my fans so much that once a year, I would disassemble the motor for cleaning and oil the bushings.
  6. logboy

NZ Visa Fees

Best you get your facts in place, only happened in NZ
  7. Jarrod2518

Dark Side Map?

The Black Swan is on Khaol Noi, opposite Soi 9. A small enclosed bar. Can be very entertaining - at times!
  8. Went there a couple of times. Very nice place with excellent service. No pizza's are served before 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Menu is really extensive. There is a huge wine cabinet with a variety of very good wines.
  9. Yesterday
  10. LeyesHombre

Daytime activities on Samui?

Of course, I'll be partying my ass off at night, but are there any daytime activities or sightseeing options to recommend?
  11. GoPros and similar cams are perfect for trips, especially in places like Thailand. They're awesome for grabbing quick shots without lugging around a big camera. And sticking to 2k for editing is a smart move saves a lot of headaches.
  12. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — Pattaya City officials are investigating sources of pollution in the Naklua canal following complaints from residents. According to reports, residents submitted video clips to Pattaya City showing the canal’s water full of garbage, polluted water, and dead fish. Some citizens claimed that these toxic substances entered the canal via runoffs from industrial estates […] Pattaya Officials Investigate Naklua Canal Pollution After Resident Complaints -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  13. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — The wind turbine project to generate renewable power on Koh Larn in Pattaya has reportedly become a waste of resources after critics alleged that the turbines have broken down for a long time and the city lacked enough funding to repair them. The turbine project, located in Khao Nom Sao mountain near Samae […] Pattaya’s Wind Turbine Project on Koh Larn Fizzles Out After Failing to Deliver Power -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  14. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National — The Thai government has announced a minimum wage increase for hotel workers in 10 popular tourist destinations, effective April 13th, 2024. The new daily minimum wage for these workers will be 400 baht, up from the current range of 328 to 354 baht depending on the area. According to the official release, the […] Thailand’s Hotel Workers to Receive Minimum Wage Increase in 10 Tourism Hotspots -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  15. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National — Thailand’s parliament has overwhelmingly passed legislation that legalizes same-sex marriage. On Wednesday, March 27th, 2024, the House of Representatives voted 399 to 10 in favor of the “Marriage Equality Bill,” with two abstentions and three not voting. The legislation, which amends the Civil and Commercial Code, allows individuals of all genders to marry. […] Thai Parliament Officially Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  16. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — A group of Thai people and another group of Chinese tourists reportedly fought over a woman in front of a nightclub in Pattaya on Tuesday night, March 26th. The battle also involved a dramatic car chase, prompting a response from Pattaya authorities. A video of the incident is here. According to the local […] Thai and Chinese People Fight Over Woman in Pattaya in Dramatic Car Chase -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  17. Joeleg

Property: Great Starter Bar Available on Soi Yamato

I do think that many bars are run profitably. And if you have enough reserves at the tail end of your career, it worth a punt if the lifestyle attracts you. You certainly won’t get bored. I have been told a few times over many years that a few good nights makes the difference.
  18. likeaking

Property: Great Starter Bar Available on Soi Yamato

How to get a $1,000,00 in Pattaya? Start with start with 5,000,000.
  19. Greg_B

Diamond City Place reviews

https://g.co/kgs/HVzPTMY Some reviews off Google
  20. I got an unsolicited email ad from an Italian Restaurant called "Sicily". https://www.sicily.restaurant/?_gl=1*pegndu*_up*MQ..&gclid=CjwKCAjwh4-wBhB3EiwAeJsppIMSRB0uaEmNTVdShEY-D5xc0QcYQaeT6MI8dG9k8rqXOgnTNHicHRoCe14QAvD_BwE It is out on Maphrachan Lake. They have a huge menu and many of the pics look very inviting, Looks to be a little expensive for an Italian restaurant, probably close to Gian's for price comparison purposes. Anyone been out here? I am thinking about giving it a try.
  21. Hi Could anybody provide feedback on Diamond City Place, South Pattaya. Pricing seems excellent for a one month stay. Thanks
  22. seaman

My experience with Qatar, Qsuite

Qatar is absolutly different from 15 years ago I remember good service on board, nice planes ... But in November, the plane was out dated, service on board and food was a sh.t Hopefully, my plane started with 18h late and my ticket was refounded. Thats the only good point
  23. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — “Thailand Coffee Hub 2024” is coming to Central Pattaya shopping mall from the 3rd to the 8th of April 2024. This coffee festival will be the largest in Eastern Thailand and over 50 specialty coffee brands and cafes will take part. Examples of these brands are: The Bluekoff, Yellow Stuff, The Summer Coffee […] Central Pattaya Shopping Mall to Host Thailand Coffee Hub 2024 – Eastern Thailand’s Largest Coffee Festival -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  24. davidge

My experience with Qatar, Qsuite

I was on the 2am flight in December. It was meant to be Q-Suites but got changed at the very last minute. I only realised when I looked at my boarding pass, there was no notification and the check in staff didn’t even tell me. They’d given my an unsuitable seat and it took some persistence to get them to move me as the flight was full. Staff onboard were good as always and we had the bedding etc. Hardly anyone ate on the flight so it doesn’t surprise me that they don’t put lots of food onboard, they must know it’s often wasted. It’s clearly a ‘low priority’ flight. It is a pretty horrible flight to be on tbh, at least for me. If I was looking to book again I think I’d rather take the earlier flight and have a longer stopover. If I do take the 2am flight then I’d eat a meal in the excellent Qatar lounge at BKK, just sleep/rest on the flight and then shower, change and have a meal in the lounge in DOH. One tip re lounges there, the flight arrived at C gates and my next flight also departed from C gates. There’s now a lounge ‘The Garden’ at the C gates. It is much quieter than the main lounge and I could go straight in and have a shower. There’s also a restaurant. My next flight on to BHX was excellent.
  25. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: The Bangkok Civil Court has mandated Police Lance Corporal Norawich Buadok to compensate the family of Dr Waraluck Supawatjariyakul, an eye doctor fatally struck by his motorcycle at a pedestrian crossing in 2022, with 27.3 million baht. The ruling comes after Dr Waraluck’s parents sought damages from both Norawich and the Royal Thai […] Police Officer Faces Hefty Fine for Fatal Bike Crash -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  26. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: Mr. Suthipong Kongpool, Director of the Civil Aviation Authority, along with Thai government officials and airline officials, discussed the topic of increasing the number of flights between Thailand and India with Mr. Asangba Chuba Ao, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation of India, along with representatives of the Ministry of Civil Aviation of […] Thailand and India to Raise Frequency of Flights -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.