All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. PR1977

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Evening lads…just getting ready for another night out in the fabulous place that is Pattaya. 14.10 Fairyhouse: Postileo 14.45 Fairyhouse: Ferns Lock Cheers and GL
  3. Today
  4. Is that suppose to be 500k USD? From the condo + bonds route it seems so, but I just want to make sure. Super appreciate all the detailed information. I had been dreaming of retiring early and doing the 5 year elite visa to get me to 50 then switch it for a retirement one, but I meet 1 of the options, and maybe 2 more.
  5. blue1878

Everton Thread

🚨 Keith Wyness: Everton told to ’embarrass the Premier League’ in new points deduction twist
  6. blue1878

Everton Thread

AFC BOURNEMOUTH V EVERTON | Sean Dyche's press conference | GW29
  7. blue1878

Everton Thread

Bournemouth V Everton | Match Preview
  8. blue1878

Everton Thread

BOURNEMOUTH V EVERTON MATCH PREVIEW - COME BACK READY TO FIGHT!
  9. The challenge for visitors is that conditions can change quickly depending on weather patterns. Last week for a few days the readings were highest in the world around 190 and then 2 days later down to 60. Makes it hard to plan.
  10. I was in Chiang Mai in March last year. Before leaving home in Australia I'd booked my hotel, Raming Lodge in Loi Kroh Road, for six nights. However, the air quality was awful: press reports said the worst recorded in all the world, even worse than Delhi. I cut my losses and left Chiang Mai after just three nights. The plane to Suvarnabhumi took off through a thick dirty fog to reach clearer air. Taxi to Pattaya and the sea air was relatively fresh. The very first time I visited Thailand was 1992, 32 years ago. Newpaper reports then were that the government was taking steps to control the burning off of rice fields and forests as well as taking joint action with neighbouring countries. Little or no effective action is apparent. I advise a careful check of the weather statistics on air quality before booking a trip to northern Thailand in the period January-April. Many resident farangs escape to a condo on the beach further south for part or all of the period.
  11. Yesterday
  12. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Bangkok— At 8:30 AM, on March 28th, 2024, Eastern Bangkok Monorail (EBM) Co Ltd., publicly revealed a recent incident regarding parts of the conductor rail from theYellow Line electric train that were found scattered on the road between Kalantan station-Suan Luang Rama 9 Station, Bangkok. According to EBM, parts of the Yellow Line’s conductor rail […] Yellow Line Electric Train Parts Fall in Bangkok, Cause Damage to Vehicles; Service Temporarily Halted -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  13. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Bangkok— At 9:00 AM, on March 28th, 2024, Dr. Puangpetch Chunlaid, the Minister attached to the Prime Minister’s Office and relevant agencies held a seminar on e-cigarette dangers to administrators of 437 educational institutions in Bangkok. Dr. Puangpetch publicly stated that e-cigarettes posed concerns in Thai society as they could easily be accessed by youths […] Thai Government Holds Seminar on E-Cigarette Dangers, Urges Vigilance at Educational Institutions in Bangkok -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  14. Here's a link to an in depth article about the whistleblower who supposedly shot himself during his testimony. He had been persecuted for years by Boeing bean counters for refusing to overlook defects. Boeing planes are probably still quite safe, but less safe than they used to be. https://prospect.org/infrastructure/transportation/2024-03-28-suicide-mission-boeing/
  15. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Chiang Mai— On March 27th, 2024, Mrs. La-iad Bungsrithong, the Northern Thai Hotels Association advisor, publicly revealed that the statistics of hotel bookings in Chiang Mai were only 30% full compared to the start of April from the previous year, 2023. However, it was expected that the occupancy number would surge back to 70% during […] Chiang Mai Hotel Bookings at 30% as Air Pollution Concerns Loom; Hopes for Songkran Boost -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  16. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Surat Thani— On March 27th, 2024, Koh Samui local media reported a large number of foreign tourists flocking to Koh Samui, Surat Thani. It was reported that Bangkok Airways was fully booked for 43 flights in March and it was estimated that more than 4,500 individuals visited Koh Samui daily. According to Koh Samui local […] Koh Samui Experiences Tourism Surge: Fully Booked Flights and Hotels Amid Summer Season -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  17. billybob69

2023 MotoGP

I described him as "solid". I didn't describe him as a legend like Stoner, Rossi or MM93 in their prime or even a Lorenzo. That's what he is; a solid rider. Although because MM didn't trouble him much last season, he wasn't smart enough to realise what a liability MM has become. He should have let MM through and just let him self-implode a lap or two later. Enjoy it with a few different riders in the mix and a number of ex-world champions on the starting grid whilst it lasts. Acosta looks he is going to dominate for the next 5-6-7 years.
  18. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — A Thai man in Pattaya was arrested around midnight on Thursday, March 28th, for erratic behavior and trying to stab a municipality officer. The Pattaya City Special Affairs Radio Center was notified of the man at 00:06 AM and immediately dispatched officers to the scene at the flyover on Sukhumvit Road at the […] Man Arrested for Attempting to Stab Municipality Officer in Pattaya -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  19. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — A fire broke out at a luxury hotel’s storage room in Pattaya around 10 AM on Thursday, March 28th, 2024. Crews of firefighters rushed to the hotel, whose name was withheld in light of the ongoing investigation, located on Soi Pattaya 10, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi. On their arrival, the team was met with […] Morning Fire Damages Pattaya Luxury Hotel, No Injuries -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  20. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — Two teenagers were injured, one seriously, in a brawl over a pair of jeans in Pattaya early Thursday morning, March 28th, 2024. The incident occurred at around 1:26 AM near the Bali Hai Pier in South Pattaya. According to witnesses, the brawl erupted after a disagreement over a pair of jeans between roughly […] Gigantic Group of Teens Fight Over Pair of Jeans in Pattaya, Two People Injured -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  21. Evil Penevil

Replacing Canon 700D lcd screen.

You can definitely get it fixed at one of the camera repair shops at TukCom. I had something similar wrong with my Canon 70D and it took the guy only an hour to fix it. Evil
  22. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sattahip, Chonburi — In a recent Facebook video, which was posted on Wednesday, March 27th, murky water was seen being discharged into Na Jomtien Beach, sparking widespread criticism and attention from relevant authorities. The video, which was first published by the page “We Love Pattaya,” and can be seen by tapping or clicking HERE depicted […] Viral Video Shows Murky Water Flowing into Na Jomtien Beach -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  23. Clari

Replacing Canon 700D lcd screen.

For the LCD screen, try local camera shops or electronics repair spots. They might have replacements or know where to get them.
  24. I never though about booking direct. Just checked out the website and it's a huge saving booking direct. I might try and email them to book as the website is very slow.
  25. The Pattaya News

Popular Bar for Sale in East Pattaya

The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya property- Popular bar for sale in East Pattaya (Darkside)! Fully equipped with a pool table, seating for 60, professional sound system, POS, and outdoor projector. Located by a 48-room hotel, ensuring steady foot traffic. Profitable and ready for growth! More details HERE. Contact Siam Business Brokers, not The Pattaya News, for inquiries. Sponsored property […] Popular Bar for Sale in East Pattaya -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  26. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: Minister attached to the Prime Minister’s Office, Puangpet Chunlaiad, has issued policies aimed at preventing e-cigarettes from falling into the hands of young students, targeting administrators of 437 schools in Bangkok. Minister Puangpet expressed concerns over e-cigarettes posing a significant threat to Thai society. She emphasized that eradicating e-cigarettes requires collaboration across various […] Minister Puangpet Rolls Out Anti-E-Cigarette Measures in Bangkok Schools -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  27. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: Deputy Permanent Secretary of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Somboon Homnan extended a warm welcome to Mr. Sergey Cheremin, Minister of the Government of Moscow and Head of the Department for External Economic and International Relations of Moscow, along with his delegation. The visit aims to strengthen relationships and enhance cooperation between Moscow […] Bangkok and Moscow Strengthen Bilateral Relations and Collaboration -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  28. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya, Thailand – The Service Workers In Group Foundation (SWING), a community-based organization dedicated to promoting and protecting the health, human rights, and dignity of sex workers, announces a significant milestone in its mission to aid vulnerable communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and HIV/AIDS. With the generous support of the Government of Japan Grant […] Japanese Embassy Grants SWING Foundation Mobile Vehicles to Support Vulnerable Communities -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.