All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. CaribbeanDelight

Amethyst Hotel - a Lottellee Winna Review

It's always good to inform them, so they are aware.
  3. Bobson VaGene

Chula Intensive Thai 1-3 E-book; anyone have a copy?

Any chance you could DM/Email me ya course notes?
  4. Yes, there's always someone at reception.
  5. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thailand – A total of 1,259 road accidents, with 1,279 injuries and 162 deaths, were reported on Monday (April 15th) by the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DDPM) in four days (April 11th -April 14th) of the ‘Seven Days Road Safety Campaign’ during Songkran (April 11th – April 17th) 2024. The province with the […] Thailand Records Total of 162 Deaths in Four Days of the ‘Songkran Seven Days Road Safety Campaign’ -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  6. Today
  7. rainman333

Amethyst Hotel - a Lottellee Winna Review

thanks for the review, does anybody know if the reception 24 hours? I am planning on arriving around 1am to check in...
  8. Bobson VaGene

Chula Intensive Thai 1-3 E-book; anyone have a copy?

Found the audio files thanks to Reddit Thailand, however No workbooks. Note the audio files have 0 English so not suitable for 100% beginners, however more experienced learners will find this helpful https://www.arts.chula.ac.th/CTFL/audio-files/
  9. Yesterday
  10. thaikhan

Doxy Prep?

I take 200mg every other day; That was what my doctor recommended for me. I do consume alcohol at times but not much. I rarely drink to even get buzz while I'm outside of my home country. However, I am Shrek figured so I can tolerate more alcohol due to my size. So far I've not had any issues but I also don't try to bang anyone raw the first visit and only with girls I think are clean. I usually avoid raw dogging professional girls who don't seem to be too up on or concerned about their sexual health.
  11. shawnmj

Chicken Parm

I’m a US California guy, probably why I liked it! For pricing reasons just looked it up, it’s the Monday special (perfect timing) for 199 baht
  12. Kung's and any other restaurant could operate like bars do with barfines to take their waitresses back to the customer's place!! Would need to hire even more girls though to have enough to wait the tables.
  13. elperro

Chicken Parm

This Hemmingways parm looks like a US style version with lots of pasty tomato puree under the cheese. For me it's more about the tomato than the cheese. The other maybe Aussie style versions posted looked like there was little if any tomato involved?? At the risk of a slight hijack what about eggplant parm? I like a breaded, pan fried version with lots of tomato spaghetti sauce and a little cheese parmesan or pepperjack for my taste.
  14. True. Kungs not the best paying sausages in town.
  15. Just to revisit, the timing of this thread and activity on Lengkee in the month following makes me believe they were hiring in preparation for the opening of Chomp
  16. shawnmj

Chicken Parm

Wow it’s been four months and no one has mentioned Hemmingways. I honestly don’t remember my grade for this (this was taken in June last year) but it was their daily special and it was a good amount of food. If I finished, I was definitely hurting by the end.
  17. overseas516

The Liverpool thread.

18. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: Chiang Mai province is bustling with excitement as locals and tourists alike engage in spirited water fights to celebrate Songkran amid scorching temperatures reaching 40 °C. The streets of Chiang Mai Old Town, especially around the Sriphum, Katam, Ku Heuang, and Hua Lin intersections, have been experiencing sporadic traffic congestion since Friday (Apr […] Chiang Mai Bustling with Excitement as Locals and Tourists Engage in Songkran Water Fights -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  19. They’ve not been required for airports for quite some time now. The new announcement extends it to a number of land and sea entry points as well.
  20. Yet the article pertains to land and sea checkpoints only.
  21. nemopat

Koh Chang massages/extras.

Any updates about massages with extras on White Sand Beach?
  22. Would that be the boarding pass for the bus/van you entered Thailand with, or the boarding pass for the boat you entered Thailand with ?
  23. particle

Tukcom: phone repair - recommendations?

Worth asking different shops in Tuk com, quotes and turnaround can be very different
  24. My last 2 entries in the previous 5 months I didn't complete a TM6 but the IO asked for my boarding pass.
  25. jocky king

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

26. jocky king

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Only two winners last Saturday, both from Worldpunter double ( Brighterdaysahead 6/5 & I Am Maximus 7/1 ) …… Thanks for get well wishes for my broken shoulder , very painful , awaiting for doctor decision whether to have surgery or not….
  27. LOTTELLEE WINNA

DeBua Hotel - (Updated) Lottellee Winna Review

I have stayed in around 60+ hotels and guest houses in Pattaya…and almost always had a positive experience. However ‘best’ is very subjective (a pool in the sun ☀️ is a must for some, a great gym is important for others, similarly a desk, TV with lots of English channels or strong wifi). Whats important to some is less important to others. So here is my list of excellent mid price hotels (Amethyst, Blackwoods etc are not included as they are over 2,000). My picks are: DeBua (get low floor avoid lift wait) Amber (normally over stated budget but can occasionally be got for around 1600) Adelphi (decent all round mid budget hotel) Acqua (ask for room facing soi Honey) Also note that price is often dependent on time of year, May-Sep is low season prices are often 10-20% less.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.