All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. thaikhan

Doxy Prep?

I would highly recommend it if your doctor does as well; Every drug has a side effect. I do what I can safely do to minimize my chances of catching an STI. There's no way of eliminating your risk but you can minimalize it. I love cavorting with women but I also try to mitigate my risk, even if I choose to be all wrapped up at times. I take PrEP, have my hep B vaccines, my HSV vaccine, and my monkeypox vaccine. All vaccines against STIs. I also take Doxypep as needed. I work with my doctor to make sure I'm as protected as I can be since I have tons of different partners who also have tons of different partners.
  3. Today
  4. I have no problem with white women. Never have. Been married to one for 35 years. It has been more than 7 years since I have been with an Asian girl under 35 years old. When they are on all 4's, ass up, they pretty much look the same to me.
  5. Yesterday
  6. nourishing lotion

Circumcision

i wonder what did i lose, should i have saught alternatives. how is the procedure for an adult different than the traditional one. nothing i can do about it now. am i less than i was before i had it done, there is no way of knowing, is there?
  7. Greg_B

Circumcision

It did, go right over some "heads"
  8. yes but aging while mongering make things difficults. girls ask questions about the trip and going for older women after so many years of fucking girsl who are a few decade younger then me create a mindfuck when i am with a woman of the same age then me. its impossible for the common woman to compete with the body of a 20 years old girl.
  9. khwan

KLM V Emirates

Ive been with both but I like klm more. Can use my local airport and I like flying the whole way uninterrupted. I don't like flying half way and transferring. I just sleep the whole flight so comfort and food is irrelevant to me as well.
  10. Shiftyeye

Circumcision

Just having a laugh. I think you’ll be fine btw. I had a vasectomy and I was good to go in about 2-3 weeks.
  11. par47

KLM V Emirates

I recently went through the same decision process. Each airline has its pros and cons but in the end KLM won out for 2 reasons: - Can fly from my local airport so don't have to worry about getting to the airport (I live about 15 minutes drive away from Norwich airport ). - Return flight for KLM leaves at 12:05. This is comfortable for checking out hotel early morning. Emirates have about 3 flights from BKK but they all leave in the middle of the night which I find awkward timing.
  12. cheetzie

KLM V Emirates

I just come back from Thailand and flew with KLM to AMS. Generally speaking they are a good airline but I booked emergency exit seat in economy which was fantastic. Leg room unrestricted and could go for a wander anytime without having to disturb others. It cost me an extra £100 for the seat. Food is ok but not great and cabin crew very efficient and friendly. Haven't flown with Emirates for a long time but they were v good back then.
  13. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Nongprue, Near Pattaya- In the late hours of April 17th, 2024, the quiet of Chonburi Province was shattered by an explosion at the Banglamung Ice Factory. The blast, which occurred at approximately 11:36 p.m., sent chemical clouds billowing into the night sky, prompting immediate action from local officials. The District Chief of Bang Lamung, Mr. […] Overnight Pattaya Area Ice Factory Explosion Leads to Chemical Hazard, at Least 60 People Injured -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  14. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National— On April 17th, 2024, the Thai Constitutional Court published an official document regarding the Thai Election Commission’s request for the dissolution of the Move Forward Party. Previously, the Office of the Election Commission of Thailand (ECT) unanimously resolved to submit a petition to the Constitutional Court to order the dissolution of the Move Forward […] Thai Constitutional Court Grants Move Forward Party 15-Day Extension Amid Dissolution Request -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  15. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National— At 10:00 AM, on April 17th, 2024, Thai Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin welcomed an official visit to Thailand from the New Zealand Prime Minister Christopher Luxon at the Thai Government House. According to Thai national media, Srettha and Christopher, together with private and public sectors discussed various topics before signing a Memorandum of Understanding […] Thai and New Zealand Prime Ministers Sign MOU, Discuss Strategic Partnership and Bilateral Cooperation -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  16. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Songkhla— On April 16th, 2024, Sadao police officers received a report of a man being beheaded at a residence on a rubber plantation in Sadao, Songkhla. The Sadao investigative and forensic police were dispatched to the incident scene and found the headless body of a man in a kitchen, publicly identified only as Mr. Wichai, […] Mentally Ill Son Questioned in Gruesome Beheading of Rubber Planter Father in Songkhla -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  17. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — Four people were injured, one seriously, in a brawl between vendors at the Bali Hai Pier in Pattaya on Wednesday morning, April 17th, 2024. The brawl also involved a knife. The incident occurred at around 9:30 AM at the parking lot within the Bali Hai Pier area in South Pattaya. Rescue workers quickly […] Four People Injured in Brawl Between Vendors at Pattaya Bali Hai Pier -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  18. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sattahip, Chonburi — A 52-year-old Thai man was found dead at a village in the Sattahip district of Chonburi on April 16th, 2024. Police suspected the man might have died from a heatstroke. The tragedy occurred at the Eua Athon Village in the Na Jomtien area of Sattahip district around noon. The victim, identified as […] Sattahip Man Found Dead in Possible Heatstroke Case -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  19. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — The city of Pattaya is set to host the Wan Lai Festival, also known as the Big Day of Songkran, on Friday, April 19th, 2024, featuring traditional Thai ceremonies, exciting music performances, and of course, the non-stop water fun! The festivities will kick off in the morning with a traditional Thai ceremony at […] Pattaya to Celebrate Wanlai Songkran Water Fun on April 19th -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  20. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Banglamung, Chonburi — Officials in Banglamung, Chonburi, launched a crackdown on Kratom drink sales on April 16th, 2024, netting over 2,000 bottles of Kratom juice mixed with cough syrup. The operation, led by Banglamung District Chief Mr. Weekit Manarojkit, resulted in the arrest of three shop owners, whose names have been withheld by police. The […] Chonburi Officials Seize Over 2,000 Bottles of Kratom Drinks -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  21. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sattahip, Chonburi — Four young Thai people were shot during a Songkran celebration in Sattahip, Chonburi, on the evening of April 16th, 2024. One person later died due to serious injuries. Police are still hunting for the gunman as of press time. At 6:00 PM on Tuesday, Sattahip police were called to respond to a […] Four Youths Shot, One Killed, During Songkran in Sattahip, Police Hunt for Gunman -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  22. Yogi007

Circumcision

I get it now, mine is an adult circumcision. Very good, you had me
  23. Quick follow-up on my Capital One experience. As noted above, I hit the required spend for the SUB pretty quickly. My first statement hasn't closed yet, but the points for spend and the SUB have already posted to my account. I'm very surprised, as I though almost all card providers waited until the close of the billing cycle to post the points. This could come in very handy if someone is looking for quick transferrable points from a big spend.
  24. hoopbhoy

Circumcision

I think that may go over some heads.
  25. hoopbhoy

KLM V Emirates

Check it's like for like. KLM basic fare doesn't include checked luggage whereas Emirates does. That AMS BKK leg can feel endless but Schipol is a pretty easy transfer. I usually feel better coming off the Emirates flight with the more evenly split legs than the short hop to AMS then the long second leg, I fly from Glasgow so pretty similar journey compared with Dublin.
  26. Encora

Nam's Taxi Service

As one of Nam's customers told her "my flight had new departure times changed 13 times so far". some flights have been simply canceled altogether. For the taxi services, many of the schedules are tightly packed, matching drop offs for flights out to be followed by pick ups from an arriving flight. If one flight is substantially delayed, it has ripple effect. If numerous flights are delayed or cancelled, that ripple effect will be very bad. Please, if your taxi service is disrupted, do not take it out on your driver or the taxi operator, it is out of their hands, they just do the best they can to resolve the mess. And while you may feel pissed off at a few hours wait, they cop the loss of income, and that comes out of their own pocket. This happening during Pattaya Songkran makes it extra difficult for all involved. I would ask for patience and accepting that sometimes, shit just happens.....
  27. joefox

KLM V Emirates

Price/time is for me more important then comfort. At 188cm its not comfortable anyway.. so KLM
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.