Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Scuba+

Thai girls who like anal

That's where you are going wrong
  3. Spellforce

Gov't to scrap TM6 Arrival Cards

@tko For sure that will be fine for you. It was sad that all the long stay residents that ALL changed their passport were not able to do their 90 days notification online. It will be fixed now
  4. tko

I didn't know about that link, as my passport hasn't expired since I moved here. It will in a little over a year, so I hope they've done away with the TM6 by then.
  5. Spellforce

@tko Today online 90 days notification is only working if your TM6 is linked to your passport number. If you renewed for a new passport in your ambassy in Thailand, then your TM6 is not linked to your new passport (in the thai immigration database): untill now the online app checked your passport & TM6, then the app didn't find it and you were blocked. If the TM6 is cancelled and no more checked in their app, then everybody will be able to do their 90 days notification online.
  6. Scuba+

Girls in open bars without bras

I think we are talking more of photos like this and no silicon. Not easy to find Asian
  7. TimboJones

Your regular bar?

Hey Dude don’t get paranoid. I like your style. I’m planning a trip where the only clothes I’m packing is a robe and slippers and never leave my room, hahaha. Long live TF.
  8. REAR_ENTRY

Your regular bar?

Mate them long island ice teas are pre drinks on another level. They do a stamp system now where you buy 5 drinks and then get one on the house. Never been sobre enough to manage to use the stamp card. Always end up too pissed and giving it away
  9. tko

I've been doing the 90 day report online for a couple years using the website. I hope they also do a website for the TM30.
  10. TimboJones

Your regular bar?

They don’t under pour at Sailor Bar, that’s for sure.
  11. Buttviking

Thai girls who like anal

Those Fuck ass tattoos has been discussed at length before and unfortunately the available data indicates that they in no way guarantee the lady is up for back door fun
  12. Australian, in Pattaya, need to take some cash out of my Aus bank account, in Thai baht, is ATM the only way to do it? I know ATMs give shitty rate compared to money exchange but can't use card at money exchange can you? And if ATM is the best option, do some banks give better rate or just go to any ATM? Talking a decent amount of $$ here so it's worthwhile asking
  13. jollygumpster

150 million reasons for Aussies

I would like to be the first person to congratulate the boingos on their win, very well done indeed. Any other board member thinking of sending boingo a begging letter via the private message system here dont bother, I have already filled his in box.
  14. mrgem1982

Can't cum inside when using condoms - Advise needed.

I was married for 12 years hence no condom use for those years. Now in Pattaya I sometimes go bareback, sometimes blowie, sometimes don't finish. Make more sense?
  15. Today
  16. per anum

The year your Thai/White mixed offspring finally start looking white?
  17. Interesting topic. I think a lot of the suggestions are great. But the guy that put ointment on his dick made me think. So I looked on Amazon and sure enough there’s a product for that with good reviews. Man1 man oil. Has anyone tried it?
  18. semi-retired member

Transfers at Hong Kong intl

Note that there's also a separate satellite-terminal, with only 10 extra gates, used mainly by Cathay Dragon for local/regional-flights. I've used it arriving/departing from CNX/Chiang-Mai. The connecting bus to/from the main-terminal takes 5-10 minutes, depending on how busy the ground-traffic & taxi-ing aircraft are. I've made a 60-minute connection, when both flights were to/from the main-terminal, equally I've know up-to 25-minutes delay at security-check, at busy times. But I Would go for it, and expect to make the connection, unless my inbound-flight was a bit late.
  19. Bwfc1987

Old School

This person must still be living in the ice age. There is not even an email address on the postcard. I hope this guy will be able to access this website when he was at home. Probably the winter is coming to his country so he is escaping from the freezing winter and coming over to Pattaya for the weather and entertainment.
  20. karandy

Thai girls who like anal

what does that mean ? means she got drunk one day and had a tattoo done , when the artist asked what she wanted ---the reply was a classic -up to you .555 as for the rest of the statement ,you believe what you want , and i will believe what i know . it is very easy to pluck a few girls out as examples for anything - but an odd few out of thousands doesnt make it the norm .
  21. Spellforce

TM30

I"ve just done it in Jomtien and it works: just do a screenshot of the online registration, print it and ask the landlord to sign it.
  22. Spellforce

The good news if for people who did a new passport, now they will be able to do online their 90 days notification.
  23. gazzamac1963

just got mine today , hopefully a win before I get into pattaya on sunday
  24. dawg73

Well I came to the first 2 events, then I never got an invite after that. Hopefully just an oversight . . .
  25. You only have a certain amount of time in which you can edit a post. Sorry, I forget how long but maybe 10 minutes??? This is to allow changes due to typos etc. After that only Mods can edit posts. This is to stop someone going back and changing something that may then make the thread confusing once others have quoted or replied to it.
  26. ocka

Singapore Airlines in my case.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.