All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — Two teenagers were injured, one seriously, in a brawl over a pair of jeans in Pattaya early Thursday morning, March 28th, 2024. The incident occurred at around 1:26 AM near the Bali Hai Pier in South Pattaya. According to witnesses, the brawl erupted after a disagreement over a pair of jeans between roughly […] Gigantic Group of Teens Fight Over Pair of Jeans in Pattaya, Two People Injured -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  4. Evil Penevil

Replacing Canon 700D lcd screen.

You can definitely get it fixed at one of the camera repair shops at TukCom. I had something similar wrong with my Canon 70D and it took the guy only an hour to fix it. Evil
  5. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sattahip, Chonburi — In a recent Facebook video, which was posted on Wednesday, March 27th, murky water was seen being discharged into Na Jomtien Beach, sparking widespread criticism and attention from relevant authorities. The video, which was first published by the page “We Love Pattaya,” and can be seen by tapping or clicking HERE depicted […] Viral Video Shows Murky Water Flowing into Na Jomtien Beach -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  6. Clari

Replacing Canon 700D lcd screen.

For the LCD screen, try local camera shops or electronics repair spots. They might have replacements or know where to get them.
  7. I never though about booking direct. Just checked out the website and it's a huge saving booking direct. I might try and email them to book as the website is very slow.
  8. The Pattaya News

Popular Bar for Sale in East Pattaya

The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya property- Popular bar for sale in East Pattaya (Darkside)! Fully equipped with a pool table, seating for 60, professional sound system, POS, and outdoor projector. Located by a 48-room hotel, ensuring steady foot traffic. Profitable and ready for growth! More details HERE. Contact Siam Business Brokers, not The Pattaya News, for inquiries. Sponsored property […] Popular Bar for Sale in East Pattaya -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  9. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: Minister attached to the Prime Minister’s Office, Puangpet Chunlaiad, has issued policies aimed at preventing e-cigarettes from falling into the hands of young students, targeting administrators of 437 schools in Bangkok. Minister Puangpet expressed concerns over e-cigarettes posing a significant threat to Thai society. She emphasized that eradicating e-cigarettes requires collaboration across various […] Minister Puangpet Rolls Out Anti-E-Cigarette Measures in Bangkok Schools -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  10. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: Deputy Permanent Secretary of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Somboon Homnan extended a warm welcome to Mr. Sergey Cheremin, Minister of the Government of Moscow and Head of the Department for External Economic and International Relations of Moscow, along with his delegation. The visit aims to strengthen relationships and enhance cooperation between Moscow […] Bangkok and Moscow Strengthen Bilateral Relations and Collaboration -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  11. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya, Thailand – The Service Workers In Group Foundation (SWING), a community-based organization dedicated to promoting and protecting the health, human rights, and dignity of sex workers, announces a significant milestone in its mission to aid vulnerable communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and HIV/AIDS. With the generous support of the Government of Japan Grant […] Japanese Embassy Grants SWING Foundation Mobile Vehicles to Support Vulnerable Communities -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  12. Leo_Bia

NZ Visa Fees

Better wait until mid June 😐
  13. travelling_man

Thai Parliament Officially Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage

Gay visitors to Thailand had allegedly been on a decline for years. I wonder if this was passed with the secondary goal of boosting gay travel
  14. When I had a four room apartment in Angeles City, I used my fans so much that once a year, I would disassemble the motor for cleaning and oil the bushings.
  15. logboy

NZ Visa Fees

Best you get your facts in place, only happened in NZ
  16. Jarrod2518

Dark Side Map?

The Black Swan is on Khaol Noi, opposite Soi 9. A small enclosed bar. Can be very entertaining - at times!
  17. Went there a couple of times. Very nice place with excellent service. No pizza's are served before 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Menu is really extensive. There is a huge wine cabinet with a variety of very good wines.
  18. Yesterday
  19. LeyesHombre

Daytime activities on Samui?

Of course, I'll be partying my ass off at night, but are there any daytime activities or sightseeing options to recommend?
  20. GoPros and similar cams are perfect for trips, especially in places like Thailand. They're awesome for grabbing quick shots without lugging around a big camera. And sticking to 2k for editing is a smart move saves a lot of headaches.
  21. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — Pattaya City officials are investigating sources of pollution in the Naklua canal following complaints from residents. According to reports, residents submitted video clips to Pattaya City showing the canal’s water full of garbage, polluted water, and dead fish. Some citizens claimed that these toxic substances entered the canal via runoffs from industrial estates […] Pattaya Officials Investigate Naklua Canal Pollution After Resident Complaints -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  22. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — The wind turbine project to generate renewable power on Koh Larn in Pattaya has reportedly become a waste of resources after critics alleged that the turbines have broken down for a long time and the city lacked enough funding to repair them. The turbine project, located in Khao Nom Sao mountain near Samae […] Pattaya’s Wind Turbine Project on Koh Larn Fizzles Out After Failing to Deliver Power -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  23. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National — The Thai government has announced a minimum wage increase for hotel workers in 10 popular tourist destinations, effective April 13th, 2024. The new daily minimum wage for these workers will be 400 baht, up from the current range of 328 to 354 baht depending on the area. According to the official release, the […] Thailand’s Hotel Workers to Receive Minimum Wage Increase in 10 Tourism Hotspots -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  24. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National — Thailand’s parliament has overwhelmingly passed legislation that legalizes same-sex marriage. On Wednesday, March 27th, 2024, the House of Representatives voted 399 to 10 in favor of the “Marriage Equality Bill,” with two abstentions and three not voting. The legislation, which amends the Civil and Commercial Code, allows individuals of all genders to marry. […] Thai Parliament Officially Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  25. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — A group of Thai people and another group of Chinese tourists reportedly fought over a woman in front of a nightclub in Pattaya on Tuesday night, March 26th. The battle also involved a dramatic car chase, prompting a response from Pattaya authorities. A video of the incident is here. According to the local […] Thai and Chinese People Fight Over Woman in Pattaya in Dramatic Car Chase -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  26. Joeleg

Property: Great Starter Bar Available on Soi Yamato

I do think that many bars are run profitably. And if you have enough reserves at the tail end of your career, it worth a punt if the lifestyle attracts you. You certainly won’t get bored. I have been told a few times over many years that a few good nights makes the difference.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.