IGNORED

Reply Problems

PepeLePew

When i use fast reply at the bottom of the page I have no problems.

When i click reply by a post none of my toolbar buttons, such as bold, underline, emoticons work

Also the quote is full of page break info as well as the text

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Same with me - just as well I noticed this thread before reporting. I will have to try manually inserting the code...or stick to fast replies !

issue appears to have been resolved now, thanks

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I spoke too soon!

Weirdly when I hit the reply buttons on this post the issue appears resolved but I just tried it on another one (onedays last tr) and it isn't!

RULES

1NQq.gif

Firstly please make sure you have the latest version of the adobe flash plugin installed on your computer.

You can get it here for Firefox, Safari and Opera or here for any other browsers.

Once you have it installed you will need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Thanks Terry

Tried that, still same. I only installed FF when you changed the board a couple of weeks ago anyway, so I prob had an up to date version already.

Plus it works here in fast reply!!! I can do bold underlined and :) emoticons, but if i were to click reply to your post those buttons won't work

RULES

1NQq.gif

Thanks Terry

Tried that, still same. I only installed FF when you changed the board a couple of weeks ago anyway, so I prob had an up to date version already.

Plus it works here in fast reply!!! I can do bold underlined and :) emoticons, but if i were to click reply to your post those buttons won't work

Actually its weirder than that, I just hit reply and the buttons are working, but when i try on another thread they aren't!!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

Still got the same problem

Also noticed I can't edit old posts! Is there a point (age) that I lose that ability or is it another issue?

RULES

1NQq.gif

Still got the same problem

Also noticed I can't edit old posts! Is there a point (age) that I lose that ability or is it another issue?

So it's not only me. I noticed this a few days ago. Cant add Emoticons any more.

Cum propris suis alis volat

Yeah, I don't think its a 'flash' problem as such cos it works on fast reply, seems like flash doesn't kick in when you change page.

Also it is so weird that it all works fine on this thread but not on others.

RULES

1NQq.gif

<br />Yeah, I don't think its a 'flash' problem as such cos it works on fast reply, seems like flash doesn't kick in when you change page.<br /><br />Also it is so weird that it all works fine on this thread but not on others.<br />

Prob seems to have spread to fast reply now

RULES

1NQq.gif

<br />Firstly please make sure you have the latest version of the adobe flash plugin installed on your computer.<br /><br />You can get it <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>here</a> for Firefox, Safari and Opera or <a href='http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>here</a> for any other browsers.<br /><br />Once you have it installed you will need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

This has nothing to do with Flash - The IPB Editor is a Java-Script class that submits to a php (http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?) page for processing.

there must be a scripting problem somewhere...as i type this now in the the fast reply box, the tools work such as fonts, sizes, emoticons but once i click on the full editor, none of the tools work in full?

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

<br />there must be a scripting problem somewhere...as i type this now in the the fast reply box, the tools work such as fonts, sizes, emoticons but once i click on the full editor, none of the tools work in full?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Your lucky, my fast reply is not working at all, and now i'm replying from the quote option none of my tools work plus I get all that page break gubbins in the quote!!

RULES

1NQq.gif