IGNORED

Tahitian Queen 2, Soi BJ, Walking St

Tahitian Queen 2 (TQ2) is located on Soi BJ (opposite Polo Club), just 10m off Walking Street.

The bar is an old style GoGo that plays Rock and Roll music at a level that doesn’t assail your hearing and allows you to talk comfortably to your friends.

In an entertainment area that predominately features extremely loud techno music, most people view TQ2 as an oasis away from the din, a place where you can talk without losing your voice, and a bar where you can listen to some great Rock and Roll.

It's also a place where you can expect NOT to be hassled for lady drinks.

Some people say they feel a bit intimidated when they walk into TQ2 because it has the feeling of a hangout bar where everyone knows everyone else … please don’t feel unwelcome. When you come in, ask for one of our managers (Aaron or Damon) or myself (Alf) and introduce yourselves. It's our pleasure to make you feel at home.

Some people say they feel the girls ignore them, but the bar’s “no hassle” policy ensures that you’ll be left alone unless you CHOOSE to call over a girl. If you see one you like, just smile (or talk to one of our friendly waitresses) and indicate that you'd like her to join you.

And also don't be put off if when you and your friends come in during the early hours and the bar appears empty. We’re primarily a late-night venue, but you'd be quite surprised how much fun you can have with the girls when no one else is in the bar.

If you have a request for a favorite song, feel free to ask the DJ to play it for you. If he has it, he will, and the chances are good that on your next visit he'll play it again for you without asking.

Every Tuesday and Thursday we open up early at 6pm for all our TQ2 friends “in the know”. At 7pm the girls do a number of live shows, and around 8pm we have a lucky door prize.

Otherwise our regular opening time is 8pm.

So if you’re in town come on down to TQ2 and I and the all the staff at TQ2 will do our best to make you feel at home.

Be sure to bring your TQ2 Privilege Card, or ask one of our managers if you don’t already have one!

Every Tuesday and Thursday we open up early at 6pm for all our TQ2 friends “in the know”. At 7pm the girls do a number of live shows, and around 8pm we have a lucky door prize.

Otherwise our regular opening time is 8pm.

Damn,

I wasn't "in the know", but I had some great nights in TQ2.

My first visit was on the FLB GoGo cerawl in late January which was 'interesting' to say the least. I had to go back to buy the ladies involved a drink or two and then met Avatar girl which meant going back again... and again.... and again.... and again.

Oh and there was a 'praty' that was a good night out as well.

Anyone dropping in say Hi to my Avatar girl for me will you?

i plan on making a full use of my privilege card in july!!! :):):Good_One:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif