IGNORED

best airline

Brettb

Location would help.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I fly China Air out of San Franciso the best days to fly are monday thru thrusday, I fly out at 130am and arrive in Bangkok at 1030am on the following day, about 19 to 20 hour flight, with one stop in China.

Korean Airlines was a great flight...attendants were polite...food was great.. seats were a lot better than American airlines which i used the year before....but their prices are so expensive this year...

From east coast U.S. I have had exceptional rides on Korean Air and Emirates. Delta and the other U.S. carriers have been pedestrian, at best, in my experience. I cannot stop myself from shopping price, but 20/20 hindsight tells me its worht a little more for a great ride when you are going to be in the air for 50 hours or more and 20,000 miles.

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

BrettB: Before you start a new thread, you should look for and read similar ones, like this one:http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/69632-best-airline-to-fly-to-los-with/. Using Google wouldn't hurt either. For all info that's travel related - check out Flyertalk. Chock Dee; wj

I can fly from the west or east coast.

Brett

why don't you fly from the middle then

good one redfred, btw are you on hormones or just naturally bitchy ? :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

why don't you fly from the middle then

:001_Thank_You5: LOVE IT beat me too it my Friend love humor

cheers chris :GoldenSmile1:

Wriggley Tin 1

Emirates is the 'Best' airline in my book. Great planes, great ife, great service, good leg room. Expensive though.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

If you want the best fly Singapore Airlines they beat anything anyone can offer except the in flight entertainment that Emirates have. I dont fly with them because I live in Scotland and it means I have to fly to London then Singapore then back up to Bangkok. But there economy is as good as most airlines business class when it comes to the service.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want the best fly Singapore Airlines they beat anything anyone can offer except the in flight entertainment that Emirates have. I dont fly with them because I live in Scotland and it means I have to fly to London then Singapore then back up to Bangkok. But there economy is as good as most airlines business class when it comes to the service.

I have flown Korean Air, Japan Air (never again), Delta and Continental. Problem with Korean air is that share codes with Delta so you have to check who is actually running the flight. Singapore Air has always great. They have flights out of Houston to Singapore (with a refueling stop in Moscow) connecting to Bangkok.

Only had one intercontinental flight with an American carrier a couple of years back, Continental, and will pray I'll never have such a misfortune again. Worn down business class, very low level service and the only thing older than the plane was the (rude&fat) flight attendants. :ThumbDown1:

If schedule, route and price is OK I would go for any of the Far East carrier, but Japanese.

I would have to say Asiana Air or korean air. I flew to Japan(delta), never again. 2 trips to china(united) never again. The last 2 trips to china I used Asiana. what a difference? I will never travel overseas with an American Owned/Based airline again.