IGNORED

How much is taxi from bkk airport to sukhimvit soi nana? Ground floor Vs Top Floor

Freddy Ferdinand

Just wondering how much a cab ride from airport to sukhimvit area from ground floor?

I usually try grab a taxi from the top floor at departures because i can hop in a metered cab (usually around 250)

But lately ive sturggled to get one late at night.

Ive been paying 400 flat fee. (which is high end anyway)

Will a cab ride taken from the ground floor at arrivals more or less be same price?

Cheers

There's a 50 baht extra charge from the ground floor .

Why not take the skytrain from the airport to Bangkok , it's very cheap and get a taxi for the last part .

Not shore the train rides 24 hours a day though .

How much is the skytrain? If it goes to Nana it should be fine as that is near where I always stay so no need for cab for me.

I have a mate called Ventoraptor who loves to save a few pennies so if I can convince him to go on the skytrain he will be over the moon with joy.

Thanks guys for the tips.

Normal line ( not the express one as it not goes to Phaya Thai ) , 45 baht till Phaya Thai station .

From there hop on to the Sukhumvit line that will take you to Nana for another 20/30 baht .

Train rides from 6.00 am till midnight .

If I recall about 300b was it including tip to Nana station area!

Gspotman